• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    have u seen the insider?

Good movie
    Not a good movie, GREAT movie.

And on topic, I've never even tasted ciggs in my life. And that is a big accomplishment trust me. Around where I live you have 13 year old kids already smoking ciggs, weed, or selling it. So if you live here, it's almost inevitable that you will at least taste it. But me, I have never tasted it and never will no matter who asks me, and i've been asked a lot and I have even been asked to sell drugs at an early age. I had an uncle die from smoking too much ciggs, and also my grandpa from mom's side died of that. Too many good people die from Ciggs so i'm not even gonna entertain that stuff.

Comment

Never smoke sober, or even get remotely close to urging for one sober.

Interesting.

Comment

Cut down to 5 a day. Gonna call it quits New Years Day.

Comment

Never smoked in my life...and never will

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
            Never smoked in my life...and never will
            your a good man like me

Comment

I smoked for 10 years, quit on mothers day 2009 and started smoking again on Mothers Day 2010....

Comment

I just started training at 18 .I remember trying to run the local esplanade .Never breathed so hard and heavy in all my life .Heavy heavy chest pains .I'm fit now tho can run 10 mile today i'm well off them .

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
                  your a good man like me
                  Aye my dad got a heart attack from smoking and i vowed to him and me that i will never smoke...im not saying its a guarantee but i know i wont...im lucky to have friends that dont smoke, they only drink

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                    Aye my dad got a heart attack from smoking and i vowed to him and me that i will never smoke...im not saying its a guarantee but i know i wont...im lucky to have friends that dont smoke, they only drink
                    lucky for u, im surrounded by potheads. but i refuse that **** when it gets offered to me. i only take alcohol

sorry about your dad thats some harsh stuff

i dont smoke cuz noone in my family does and i hate the smell.

Comment

Haven't smoked a fag in 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X