No announcement yet.

Who on here smokes Cigarettes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    i KNEW it was white widow before i even saw the URL...great lookin herb brutha
    Thanks Mak homie. I cant wait for the sweet taste to engulf my palet. LOL.

Comment

Dont smoke ciggy at all just pure grade..

Comment

I am in the process of quitting mainly because I hate the smell. The health concerns that come with being a smoker does not really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          i smoke but not alot, ive never understood how people can smoke 20 a day....
          Sht i just cut down to a pack a day from 3,eventually iwant to quit all together.

Comment

Quit for my health about 3 weeks ago now. I've quit multiple times but this time i'm serious about it. Smoking isn't good for your health, and it's a discusting habit. My time is up with the smoking business, i'm officially done!

Comment

I cut down from my usual ten mayfair a day to just smoking every now and then since early this year.It was never my intention to quit smoking or even cut down,it just happened naturally.It's gotten to a point where I now can't smoke more then two a day.

It really isn't difficult to give up.This isn't food or water we're talking about here.This is some cancer stick that tastes like sh^t and makes you feel like sh^t most of the time.

The novelty of smoking wore off for me a little when it was legal for me to purchase them.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Sht i just cut down to a pack a day from 3,eventually iwant to quit all together.
                thats cool man, 3 seems like a ****load, ive smoked for years, but never been a heavy smoker, sometimes if i am by myself all day and dont go out or anything i might smoke a whole pack, but i rarely do

Comment

Thats one bad habit, im glad I didnt pick up. Still going strong on zero ciggs a day.

Comment

I had stopped for 5 years and started again last winter, i smoke like 10-15 a day, it hasn't affected my cardio much but still i gotta stop soon.

Comment

Smoked for about 5 yrs .Been off then 9 years , 19 .Got to still be carefull today tho cause when I booze and my mum and dad leave any about if i'm drunk enough I could smoke them and no joke still heavy chain smoke drinking .I'm luck tho i've done it for about 1 week solid .As soon as I come off the drink I can come straight off them , lucky .The nicotine doesn't stay in my system long enough.I still clasify myself a non smoker .To me it's like junk food .If I get a house of my own i'll not eat it cause I wouldn't buy it same as cigarettes .I wouldn't smoke them at all .

Comment

Working...
                      X