Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Accept a Courts Decision For You to Never See Your Kids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Yeah, I didn't think you meant it applied to you. Didn't mean for it to come off that way.

There's no way anyone is ever taking my kids away from me. Just not happening.
    Its cool. I didnt think it was aimed at me, but I wanted to make 100% certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Send male strippers and dope fiends to her house on the daily, take pics, and show the courts that she's an unfit mother so I can gain custody of my kids back.
      good thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        good thinking
        Gotta be on your toes, with these hoes. LOL.

Comment

You'd be amazed at how far parents have to go for the courts to make such an order. My wife's family used to take in abused foster children and 99% of the time the birth parents will eventually get them back if they want them. Even those that were horribly abused to the point where the children had broken bones and cigarette burns and who were terrified to have to go back and live with the parents. It's kind of ****ed up really. So if you did **** up so bad that the court ordered you to NEVER see your kids, then there is probably a pretty good reason. 99% of us will never have to worry about something like that happening.

What does get really effed up sometimes though is when you have birth parents who put their kid up for adoption and then after a year, when the adoptive family has nurtured and fallen in love with the child, the birth parents sometimes change their mind and try to get the kid back. And then depending on what state you live in (or country I suppose) a bitter custody battle can ensue...

Comment

I don't have kids but I would have to break to court order. I'm sure it would just land me in more trouble but your kids are your kids and as long as you are a fit parent, you should always be allowed to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
              You'd be amazed at how far parents have to go for the courts to make such an order. My wife's family used to take in abused foster children and 99% of the time the birth parents will eventually get them back if they want them. Even those that were horribly abused to the point where the children had broken bones and cigarette burns and who were terrified to have to go back and live with the parents. It's kind of ****ed up really. So if you did **** up so bad that the court ordered you to NEVER see your kids, then there is probably a pretty good reason. 99% of us will never have to worry about something like that happening.

What does get really effed up sometimes though is when you have birth parents who put their kid up for adoption and then after a year, when the adoptive family has nurtured and fallen in love with the child, the birth parents sometimes change their mind and try to get the kid back. And then depending on what state you live in (or country I suppose) a bitter custody battle can ensue...
              I think its actually harder to take the children from both parents than it is for one parent to receive full custody. Thats more what I was referring to I should have made that clear. It is also a lot more difficult to get a court to enforce regular visitation than it is to get them to enforce child support payments.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post

Yea that **** is real ****ed up.

Comment

If I still had to pay child support, then I would be very pissed. I would want some kind of return on my money.

Otherwise I'd just go make some new kids.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I think its actually harder to take the children from both parents than it is for one parent to receive full custody. Thats more what I was referring to I should have made that clear. It is also a lot more difficult to get a court to enforce regular visitation than it is to get them to enforce child support payments.
                    Yeah, and it is almost alway the mother who gets the custody and child support.

Think about this. If a woman gets knocked up and wants to keep the kid, the father has absolutely no say in the decision AND he is forced to pay 18 years of child support. If the father wants to keep the kid and the mother wants to abort, again it is her body and she makes the decision. Period, end of conversation. This is one area where gender equity in the law really falls flat on it's face.

I have a friend who got his girl pregnant and she flew across the country, had the kid and never even contacted my buddy to let him know when the kid was being born or where she lived. He had to hire a P.I. and now gets visitation, but he has to fly cross country every time he wants to see his daughter and the ***** is constantly trying to get the child support increased.

Comment

Wow, we can't say b!t(h? Come on boxing scene...

Comment

Working...
                      X