Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Accept a Courts Decision For You to Never See Your Kids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have kids, but if i did theirs no way i would accept somebody telling me i couldent see them.

Comment

I suppose if the courts have decided that you should never again be allowed to see your kids, then you've probably done something like molested one of them. In which case, if you want to see them again, you should be shot dead on sight.

I can't imagine being told I could never see my kids again. But there's nothing short of death that could ever keep me from it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        I suppose if the courts have decided that you should never again be allowed to see your kids, then you've probably done something like molested one of them. In which case, if you want to see them again, you should be shot dead on sight.

I can't imagine being told I could never see my kids again. But there's nothing short of death that could ever keep me from it.
        Or your ex has lied and made you out to be worse than you are, say for instance you liked a drink, and mayby got violent towards her because she knows how to push your buttons, but youve never harmed your kids or anything, yet shes told the authoritys all sorts, and next thing you know your banned from seeing your kids.

What would you do???

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Or your ex has lied and made you out to be worse than you are, say for instance you liked a drink, and mayby got violent towards her because she knows how to push your buttons, but youve never harmed your kids or anything, yet shes told the authoritys all sorts, and next thing you know your banned from seeing your kids.

What would you do???
          You would get supervised visitation.

Comment

Just to be clear here this situation doesnt apply to me, it was purely hypothetical. Ive seen kids permanently taken away based on the childs actions and Ive also seen children taken away for offenses as simple as possession of marijuana, so it isnt always that extreme of circumstances. Im not even saying all people should be allowed to see their kids, but I cant imagine that'd Id ever bow down and accept them being permanently out of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post

What would you do???
              Send male strippers and dope fiends to her house on the daily, take pics, and show the courts that she's an unfit mother so I can gain custody of my kids back.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Just to be clear here this situation doesnt apply to me, it was purely hypothetical. Ive seen kids permanently taken away based on the childs actions and Ive also seen children taken away for offenses as simple as possession of marijuana, so it isnt always that extreme of circumstances. Im not even saying all people should be allowed to see their kids, but I cant imagine that'd Id ever bow down and accept them being permanently out of my life.
                Yeah, I didn't think you meant it applied to you. Didn't mean for it to come off that way.

There's no way anyone is ever taking my kids away from me. Just not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Send male strippers and dope fiends to her house on the daily, take pics, and show the courts that she's an unfit mother so I can gain custody of my kids back.
                  There you go. Yeah I'd definitely find a way, even if it meant getting a job at their day care center.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    There you go. Yeah I'd definitely find a way, even if it meant getting a job at their day care center.
                    LOL. If you've been court ordered not to ever be allowed around your kids, somehow I don't think a day care center is going to give you a job interview.

Comment

LOL. If you've been court ordered not to ever be allowed around your kids, somehow I don't think a day care center is going to give you a job interview.
                      Dye my hair, color contacts, fake id, I'd find a way, even if it was as a janitor.

Be easier if she used a baby sitter, I'd try to bribe her.

But yeah, more often than not, you'd at least get supervised visits. Unless you were a real monster, in which case the hypothetical is unrealistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X