No announcement yet.

oh my god..North korea attacking us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
    Its a complex situation that is equivalent to a perpetual tug of war. The Kim dynasty plays to the highest bidder imo.

I don't think they care about anything outside of hustling their way to everlasting power.

If that means pimping themselves out to China or the U.S at any given time they do it.

This is a regime that starves its people to death so its kinda hard to peg down where they lie ethically.
    i certainly hope you don't believe some of the stupid **** you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i certainly hope you don't believe some of the stupid **** you say.
      Don't be mad at me man. This is my area of expertise.

Comment

I heart the official North Korean news bureau

calendar>>November 24. 2010 Juch 99

Statement Released by Spokesman of DPRK Foreign Ministry

Pyongyang, November 24 (KCNA) -- A spokesman for the DPRK Foreign Ministry Wednesday issued the following statement:
        As already reported by the Supreme Command of the KPA, the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK on Nov. 23 took a decisive self-defensive measure to cope with the enemy's reckless military provocation of firing shells inside the territorial waters of the DPRK side around Yonphyong Islet in the West Sea of Korea.

The army of the DPRK warned several times that if even a single shell of the enemy is fired inside the territorial waters of the DPRK, it will take a prompt retaliatory strike in connection with the live shell firing drill they planned to stage from Yonphyong Islet while conducting the ill-famed war maneuvers for a war of aggression against the DPRK codenamed Hoguk.

At 8:00 a.m. on Nov. 23, the very day the incident occurred, the head of the delegation of the DPRK side to the inter-Korean military talks sent a telephone message to the head of the delegation of the enemy side once again strongly urging it to cancel the plan for staging the above-said firing drill in the waters around the islet, the sensitive waters.

This notwithstanding, the enemy committed such an extremely reckless military provocation as firing dozens of shells from the islet inside the territorial waters of the DPRK side from around 13:00.

The enemy fired shells from the islet which is so close to the territory of the DPRK that it is within each other's eyeshot despite the fact that there are so many mountains and rivers, sea waters and islets in south Korea. This powder-reeking saber-rattling cannot be construed otherwise than a politically motivated provocation.

The enemy is claiming that they fired shells southward from the islet in a bid not to get on the nerves of the DPRK but Yonphyong Islet is located deep inside the territorial waters of the DPRK away from the maritime military demarcation line. If live shells are fired from the islet, they are bound to drop inside the territorial waters of the DPRK side no matter in which direction they are fired because of such geographical features.

The ulterior aim sought by the enemy is to create the impression that the DPRK side recognized the waters off the islet as their "territorial waters", in case that there was no physical counter-action on the part of the former.

Herein lies the crafty and vicious nature of the enemy's provocation.

The army of the DPRK took such a self-defensive measure as making a prompt powerful strike at the artillery positions from which the enemy fired the shells as it does not make an empty talk.

This incident is one more dangerous development which took place because of the illegal "northern limit line" unilaterally fixed by Clark, UN forces commander, as he pleased on Aug. 30, 1953 after the conclusion of the Korean Armistice Agreement.

The U.S., its followers and some bosses of international bodies should drop such bad habit as thoughtlessly accusing somebody before learning about the truth about the incident.

If they shield south Korea, the criminal, without principle, just for being their ally, this is little short of feeding oil to the fire.

The DPRK that sets store by the peace and stability of the Korean Peninsula is now exercising superhuman self-control but the artillery pieces of the army of the DPRK, the defender of justice, remain ready to fire.

Comment

Tua owned by his main man Jbeckoning.

How embarrassing.

Comment

How embarrassing.

ummm...... jack.

that's a press release from the north korean government.

Comment

How embarrassing.

Nah, I am not owning anyone.

You know Jack, I lived there a long time, married a Korean girl, all that jazz so this topic interests me very much.

I used to watch the North Korean news, it was some of the most bizarre stuff I've ever seen.

I lived there around the same time Chief did, but while he was making the world safe for democracy near the border, I was banging the hot chicks of the southern province of Kyungsangnam near Pusan.

Tua knows quite a bit about this topic. I am very impressed.
              Last edited by jreckoning; 11-24-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Nah, I am not owning anyone.

You know Jack, I lived there a long time, married a Korean girl, all that jazz so this topic interests me very much.

I used to watch the North Korean news, it was some of the most bizarre stuff I've ever seen.

I lived there around the same time Chief did, but while he was making the world safe for democracy near the border, I was banging the hot chicks of the southern province of Kyungsangnam- do near Pusan.

Tua knows quite a bit about this topic. I am very impressed.
                the thing that i'm wondering is.......

say 1 day the north koreans invade the south......for decades they've been telling their people/soldiers how terrible life is in the south and how evil the u.s. is and how the south are u.s. imperialist puppets.

when those north korean soldiers get south and see all the expensive homes in seoul suburbs and see how the south lives......what are they gonna think?

it might come as a shock to them.

Comment

The North Koreans account is just as believable as the south's.

the point of this thread is to establish that the South isn't innocent.

They're the ones with 30k U.S soldiers there to enforce imperialism. The North is isolated by the supposed "free" world and its citizens allowed to starve to death day by day because they're part of a political designation by the West that uses them as a guinea pig state.

HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    the thing that i'm wondering is.......

say 1 day the north koreans invade the south......for decades they've been telling their people/soldiers how terrible life is in the south and how evil the u.s. is and how the south are u.s. imperialist puppets.

when those north korean soldiers get south and see all the expensive homes in seoul suburbs and see how the south lives......what are they gonna think?

it might come as a shock to them.

I think more of them know than you actually think. There have been accounts of smuggled radios, etc.

Things got worse during the terrible famine of the 90's so don't think all of their people are naive about the world.

The reason there isn't mass revolt in part is because of the propaganda machine which indoctrinates them from birth with endless education and edification of the Kim family, but also the very real immediate threat of execution if you are even suspected of not toting the company line.

Comment

Interesting fact that Kim Jong-Il was the number one importer of Henessy Cognac.

In one year he spent 750 k on the stuff.

Those parties with the generals and comfort women must be really decadent.

Comment

Working...
                      X