• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
    another country for USA to bomb...
    As long as China picks up the tab.

Comment

Kim's successor is flexing his muscle already...

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        You sure about that?

I know your emotional right now, but the North Korean people would be the real ones to suffer from a nuclear attack. They are mislead by their government and dont understand whats going on. Men women and children would die. They are still your people, but it goes beyond nationality and race as we are all Terran. We should band together to stop the swarm.
        i think i was too emotional like you said. they're actually victim of dictator known as fat-ass kim. hope kims get punished that they deserve..

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        wtf does that mean , idiot?

i'm not korean , especially north korean. fucking moron.

no shit the north koreans will suffer more if the americans strike them with nuclear weapons.

guess what though. the winds will take the nuclear fallout all over south korea , japan and parts of china as well.

that's not even taking into consideration that north korea has large stockpile of chemical and biological weapons. (even if they don't have nuclear weapons)

if a nuclear strike is done on north korea , they don't have the capability to strike at the u.s.

their missiles can reach south korea and u.s. bases in japan though.
        he is talking to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          Don't worry, the USA will be there if it gets serious.

our best ally so far

Comment

The U.S. will NOT be there. Pull out all U.S. Servicemembers from the region, President Obama. This has nothing to do with us and should have nothing to do with us.

E

Comment

The south was warned about doing military exercises, so what do they do? They go and do live fire exercises. The south is not blameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                The south was warned about doing military exercises, so what do they do? They go and do live fire exercises. The south is not blameless.
                1. those exercises the north koreans are saying was the reason were naval exercises in international waters.

2. those are planned , announced and ANNUAL exercises conducted with the u.s. navy.

3. i don't even know if those exercises were even started yet. i read they start next sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Don't worry, the USA will be there if it gets serious.
                  The US is already there, just read they are going to do some military exercises off the coast of S. Korea.

Comment

Here's some footage from SK to kinda show what's going on out there.

Comment

The South Koreans started it.

They should've known better unfortunately their president is a right wing reactionary warmonger.

Comment

Working...
                      X