No announcement yet.

My homeboy spends cash on a ***** he dont claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My homeboy spends cash on a ***** he dont claim

I want to slap the **** out of him. He spends hundreds of dollars on a broad that doesn't look good and that plays him. The other day we were at the mall and he was buyin her fly ass jordans and one of us joked he better be getting some for that price and the ***** said out in public TO HIS FACE "aint nobody ****in me". I would've snatched the watch right off her wrist at that moment, to the kicks off her feet too.

He's a sucker for love type of guy. I have friend who's like that. Tries to buy love.

Comment

Me personally the only thing a girlfriend has gotten is just I pay for their food, movie theater ticket, taxi, and that's it. When i'm married or wife up a girl I would take it to the next level and buy her other things. For now, I ain't no sucka. I buy mother stuff, but not a girlfriend. You don't do that until you're married or something.

Comment

Sucker born every minute. When you get married though, you will pay no matter what happens ....heheh

Comment

Yeah thats sad, you have to figure out a way to make them chase to give you the pu$$y so there is no expectation that they are going to get prizes for it, it takes some careful manipulation and withdrawing of attention at the right times.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Sucker born every minute. When you get married though, you will pay no matter what happens ....heheh
            That's the damn truth! I would go as far to say that the guy Baddest is talking about is actaully at an advantage because if and when he gets married, he'll have no problem paying.

I remember I use to be a stingy bastard with hoes. All that "It ain't trickin' if you got it" is an excuse for lames who can't get a girl other than to buy her.

I didn't even buy bitches drinks. I'd wait for her to already be drunk from some other lame buying her drinks, then try to take her drunk ass home

But when you're married with children, you have no choice, but to pay. Lol.

Comment

whores make the world go 'round

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
                That's the damn truth! I would go as far to say that the guy Baddest is talking about is actaully at an advantage because if and when he gets married, he'll have no problem paying.

I remember I use to be a stingy bastard with hoes. All that "It ain't trickin' if you got it" is an excuse for lames who can't get a girl other than to buy her.

I didn't even buy bitches drinks. I'd wait for her to already be drunk from some other lame buying her drinks, then try to take her drunk ass home

But when you're married with children, you have no choice, but to pay. Lol.
                Married life changes you in ways single guys can't even imagine. I pay, don't argue and keep on her nice side so I can get laid when i want.

Women, they will break even the wildest stallion ....hahaha

Comment

AINT NOBODY FUKING ME see, she sees it has making love.

Comment

I buy love too but I don't have the money

Comment

Working...
                    X