Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the words of 2pac "let a trick be a trick he can have dat b1tch"

even if he was ****ing.."why pay for the pu22y when the d1cks for free"

Comment

supporting your wife is ok..ITS YOUR WIFE...that b1tch is just a b1tch playing yo ass..wise up people..wise up

Comment

Weak men, almost as disgusting as Gamer girls.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post

My thoughts exactly Larry. Glad we're on the same page.

All this free dick out there and guys are paying for pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Herbert View Post
            My thoughts exactly Larry. Glad we're on the same page.

All this free dick out there and guys are paying for pussy.

That **** was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post

**** that Larry. My **** aint free and I let the broad know it up front. Her snatch aint no more important than my ****, and what she wont do another broad will. Besides I use less energy beatin my meat than I do ****in, so she is to understand from jump, that if anything the gifts flow this way.

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
                That's the damn truth! I would go as far to say that the guy Baddest is talking about is actaully at an advantage because if and when he gets married, he'll have no problem paying.

I remember I use to be a stingy bastard with hoes. All that "It ain't trickin' if you got it" is an excuse for lames who can't get a girl other than to buy her.

I didn't even buy bitches drinks. I'd wait for her to already be drunk from some other lame buying her drinks, then try to take her drunk ass home

But when you're married with children, you have no choice, but to pay. Lol.

great fn post and the truth.

i can't believe all these fool let themselves get played like that

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                  I want to slap the **** out of him. He spends hundreds of dollars on a broad that doesn't look good and that plays him. The other day we were at the mall and he was buyin her fly ass jordans and one of us joked he better be getting some for that price and the ***** said out in public TO HIS FACE "aint nobody ****in me". I would've snatched the watch right off her wrist at that moment, to the kicks off her feet too.
                  hmm well I wouldnt buy someone who I wasnt dating anything, unless it was a good firend or something..maybe it makes him feel good or his ego or something who knows..its his money in the end.

Comment

lol, she don't respect the dude "aint nobody ****in me"...btch wtf you think he's doing that for? Fun? You should smack the fck outta him, wtf is wrong with him

Comment

I'd pay my whole pay check on a chick if shes worth it

Comment

Working...
                      X