Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the best finishing move is in Pro Wrestling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This midget is gangsta!!!!!

Look at how he lands on his feet after the springboard hurricanrana.

Comment

No one metioned The Immortal Leg Drop?

Comment

Pretty easily the most bad ass(and potentially dangerous) finisher of our generation....Shane Helm's Vertebreaker. It was better and more vicious when he used to do it in WCW though.

Comment

kevin sullivan's "tie eh to the tree of woe"...hang him upside down in the turnbuckle & run across the ring & give him a knee in the gut

Comment

Bret Hart's figure four leg lock using the ring post was pretty badass.

Comment

The first one was bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                tombstone piledriver
                I always loved the Tombstone and the Chokeslam. They were among the few moves that actually looked like they could hurt a man, and if you did a Tombstone wrong it could. See: Stone Cold Steve Austin when Owen Hart did a Tombstone and messed up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I always loved the Tombstone and the Chokeslam. They were among the few moves that actually looked like they could hurt a man, and if you did a Tombstone wrong it could. See: Stone Cold Steve Austin when Owen Hart did a Tombstone and messed up.
                    A tombstone is probably the move that looks least like it could hurt someone. You always clearly see their head nowhere near the ground

Owen Hart sat down on his instead of dropping to his knees. I think its called a Death Valley Driver. Different move.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X