Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Nucky ever find out about Owen and Margaret affair?

Comment

The whole love triangle storyline is getting very tiresome at this point. It's seems like most of the top rated shows are all using that same storyline. I heard somewhere that the original writting plan for Charlie Cox's character[Owen Slater] to be Margaret's brother, but the writers changed his character[like they did with other characters such as Richard,ect].
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 01-11-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I've seen all the seasons....it gets very involved- you have to watch more than a few episodes to get into it. There is plenty of sex, drugs, violence, deception, back door deals, historical relevance.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Will Nucky ever find out about Owen and Margaret affair?
          i'm not sure. i've read and said about a page or two ago on this thread that the writers plan to skip a couple years forward when season 3 starts so things like that might not be included. hopefully though, i'm thinking owen will be nucky's right hand man like season 2 ended.

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          The whole love triangle storyline is getting very tiresome at this point. It's seems like most of the top rated shows are all using that same storyline. I heard somewhere that the original writting plan for Charlie Cox's character[Owen Slater] to be Margaret's brother, but the writers changed his character[like they did with other characters such as Richard,ect].
          never heard that before, interesting. and yeah i've seen that storyline before...

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I've seen all the seasons....it gets very involved- you have to watch more than a few episodes to get into it. There is plenty of sex, drugs, violence, deception, back door deals, historical relevance.
          yeah i felt the same way. when i started watching this show the first 3 episodes have already been shown so i watched them back to back, and man was i hooked. and yeah, some things they obviously tweak from what really happened to make more it exciting but i think overall they're going to stick to what really happened chronologically. going to try and hold myself back from trying to read anything about their actual lives, haha.
          Last edited by chiguy91; 01-11-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

just getting to the end of the first season.

i like that sniper dude with the mask.

Comment

Best series on tv right now, IMO. I wish they'd incorporate Chucky White a little more but what can you do. The story lines are great but damn, Jimmy's mom has to be the worst mom in TV history.

Comment

Just finished season 2 last night back to back from my DVR and I can’t wait for season 3. I do like Chucky White, that prison scene was intense…You could predict Jimmy’s death(not so soon thought) for the unintelligent manner he was handling his business decisions, not to mention making a lot of enemies along the way.

How about Margaret Schroeder’s character? That lying, cheating, stealing, and back stabbing **** giving Nucky’s land to the church. Can’t wait until she goes fishing with her former husband and that annoying accent of hers. My favorite character by far is Agent Nelson Van Alden(so unique & creepy) followed by Capone.

Comment

I'm most interested in watching how the land transfer plot is going to play out. That's not a few bucks there, that is Nucky's golden parachute. I'm sure he'll get it back, but I really wonder what consequences Margaret will face. I wonder how they will write Richard off since I can't see the continuance of his character now that Jimmy stepped to his fate. I wouldn't be surprised if Van Alden bucks himself within the first few episodes after fully cracking under the weight of his sins. Its gonna seem like a real long time until next season. Van Alden is one crazy mother****er though. I love this show.

I'm starting to get annoyed with that fine line Margaret's walking with morality and indulgence. I, for one, want her to get got next season. Seeing as how Nucky finally got his hands dirty, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it himself if and when he finds out about the land and possibly her affair with Slaeter

Comment

yeah im getting tired of the love triangle nonsense, i honestly disliked owen from day one. i hope nucky finds out and offs him..

eager to see where they go from here though, the land grant deal is kind of a big deal but i hope they dont dabble in it too much

Comment

This needs to be bumped. Im late to the party, but Im all caught up. Lets talk Boardwalk!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X