Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only bad issue is that Margaret will be back. I won't lie....I'm a nose freak and that
    actress' nose gives a hard on. Wouldn't mind seeing her little boobies again but I
    can't stand her character. Guess I will have to be satisfied watching her naked romp
    with Daniel Craig on youtube.

Huston, the R Harrow actor is terrific and I look forward to seeing him in more Tv or
    movies.

Now the Game of Thrones watch begins...

Comment

• Originally posted by bad guy View Post
      my nicca harrow, i hate it had to be him!

Comment

• Just started watching this. I'm on season 2 episode 8 and watching right now. Season 1 was a lot of getting to know the people like usual, had its moments.

Then bam! Season 2 has been great! Watch out Clan! Omar Is comin! :weedbear:

Comment

• I'm looking forward to season 5. Finally caught up on season 3 and 4 and I didn't disappoint.

Comment

• I can't believe Bobby Cannavale is in the movie Annie. Sort of a sell out, but I guess he
            has to pay the rent.

Comment

• I can't believe buscemi who can have any girl he wants fell for a battered married woman with kids. After giving her everything she still cheated. And he still forgive him. Smh

My favorite scenes were everytime I see that woman that f.ucks her son naked. I find her very hot. Also when buscemi beat Arnold in poker. Superman villain cracks me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I can't believe Bobby Cannavale is in the movie Annie. Sort of a sell out, but I guess he
                has to pay the rent.
                His best friend is amusing. Very smart like buscemi.

Comment

• im sick and tired of this show constantly killing bad ass characters and letting painfully annoying characters carry on.

Comment

• Finally on the 4th season but just noticed in the episode "all in" when Rothstein made Knucky play cards with him.

Not sure if this was mentioned but the guy who was hastlin' Rothstein at the table was Ned Luke who played Michael on GTA V. Knew I remembered that voice! So gangsta!

Comment

• I am pumped up and ready for the final season....War Chalky!

Comment

Working...
                      X