Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Guys Think About the NFL's New "No Devastating Hits" Rule?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    the whole point of NFL players get paid ridiculous contracts have a lot to do with the risks they take as players.

if we make it a patty cake league why the **** do they get 100's of millions of dollars???
    Exactly.

Like sweetpea said. It's not like they're getting paid chump change to play this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
      Exactly.

Like sweetpea said. It's not like they're getting paid chump change to play this sport.
      i mean i understand also the business aspect of it.

not any joe blow off the street is gonna be 250+ 6'6 and can run a 4.5

so its a matter of supply and demand........if there are few people in the world that can perform at this high of a level then of course their salary is gonna be incredibly high

thats why teachers and cops get paid shit.....because anyone can do those jobs

but its ridiculous that you cant inflict pain on other players in football.....i mean intimidation is one of the biggest factors in a football game

especially a defense

i remember when i played back in high school that one of the main reasons i started was because i played like a had a chip on my shoulder......i would growl at people....i would talk **** to the o-line like "im gonna tear your ****ing head off you fat piece of ****"

and i would come across the edge like i was trying to kill the QB.

you have to play like that

there is NO time to be thinking.....ok i gotta hit the player in this certain place, at a certain speed, with a certain velocity...........

**** THAT!!!!!!!!!!!1

my main goal is to knock that mother ****ers block off so he will get happy feet next time he hears my pads clacking around coming after his ass.

like in most sports, its ruined by the sissies who never played the game

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        i mean i understand also the business aspect of it.

not any joe blow off the street is gonna be 250+ 6'6 and can run a 4.5

so its a matter of supply and demand........if there are few people in the world that can perform at this high of a level then of course their salary is gonna be incredibly high

thats why teachers and cops get paid shit.....because anyone can do those jobs

but its ridiculous that you cant inflict pain on other players in football.....i mean intimidation is one of the biggest factors in a football game

especially a defense

i remember when i played back in high school that one of the main reasons i started was because i played like a had a chip on my shoulder......i would growl at people....i would talk **** to the o-line like "im gonna tear your ****ing head off you fat piece of ****"

and i would come across the edge like i was trying to kill the QB.

you have to play like that

there is NO time to be thinking.....ok i gotta hit the player in this certain place, at a certain speed, with a certain velocity...........

**** THAT!!!!!!!!!!!1

my main goal is to knock that mother ****ers block off so he will get happy feet next time he hears my pads clacking around coming after his ass.

like in most sports, its ruined by the sissies who never played the game
        Great Post.

That's what pisses me off.

The people implementing **** are the ones who have never played the game before.

Comment

if that's the case just change to flag football

Comment

War Chuck Cecil. Whatever he says should go.

Comment

Working...
            X