Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your a pizza boy so you got the upper hand already on these cats. Go smur dog**** all over vehicle or suttin bro, you ain't gona get caught!

Comment

It wouldn't survive without tips. Think about the wear and tear on your car, the gas. ****, you'd actually be losing money working as a pizza delivery guy if there were no tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        G Doggy Dog usually disagrees with you but you are on point

Why pay them to save the Pizza company money? G Doggy Dog doesnt tip his hard earned dough to give it to a lazy pot smokin pizza delivery driver
        How do you know they are potheads,most are guys that work another job trying to make extra money to take care of there families.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          How do you know how hard they work???As for myself i have worked as a framer and as a foreman and it is very hard work,but i also was paid very well,Pizza guys are not,like i said a lot of them have to pay for there gas.
          So you apparently were a foreman and did delivery? LMFAO nice story you made up

Framing is actually easy, its the landscaping part of construction that is hard work...but you dont know nothing about construction, lol tryin to say you were a pizza delivery driver and a foreman lolz

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            I was at Burger King yesterday and they had a big cup with "tips" written on it. WTF with that, now fast food wants tip also.

I usually give 2-3 dollars for the delivery guy. That is my average when i go to a restaurant also when my bill is 20 dollars or less.
            i never give fast food places tip, thats ridiculous, they r shoving fat down your throat and basically killing u and they wanna get paid extra for that? fu*k that

Comment

How do you know they are potheads,most are guys that work another job trying to make extra money to take care of there families.
              Or they can get a real mans job and sweat for your money. Even trainees on construction sites make 14-20 an hour for 10-12 hour days.....dont try and say pizza delivery is hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                i never give fast food places tip, thats ridiculous, they r shoving fat down your throat and basically killing u and they wanna get paid extra for that? fu*k that
                Fast food places shouldn't get tip cuz you order and get your food on the counter. While the sitdown place, i understand that.

As far as fatty food, i don't blame the fast food places. Its up to the person how he/she wants to eat.

Comment

Framing is actually easy, its the landscaping part of construction that is hard work...but you dont know nothing about construction, lol tryin to say you were a pizza delivery driver and a foreman lolz
                  i worked delivery in highschool moron,get a life and quit spamming our boards with your horrible opinions and threads.

Comment

Landscaping is not construction its landscaping.

Comment

Landscaping is not construction its landscaping.

some1 got owned

Comment

Working...
                      X