Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    You have a picture of Einstein in your avatar. His theories dismiss the idea that we're capable of creating a vessel that can travel light years.

I was wondering when someone would say that. What a thread

Tried to green k you but I gotta spread it around.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      then where is the technology we used to cross the universe to settle planets?

where are the ancient spaceships?

why are their no human fossils that date back to prehistoric times?
      You're right, which is why I had the same thought as Larry, minus the us invading planets part.

It could be that our cells once a planet is used up and destroyed travels via a meteor to a new planet and reproduces, which is why we could be ancestors of Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        You're right, which is why I had the same thought as Larry, minus the us invading planets part.

It could be that our cells once a planet is used up and destroyed travels via a meteor to a new planet and reproduces, which is why we could be ancestors of Mars.
        So cells decide they want out of their location, hitch a ride on a passing meteor and survive the monotonous and airless trip to earth and then jump off just before it crashes into oblivion?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          So cells decide they want out of their location, hitch a ride on a passing meteor and survive the monotonous and airless trip to earth and then jump off just before it crashes into oblivion?
          I should've said molecule, not cell......as I'm no expert on this.

Since there is no evidence of a molecule that was capable of self-replication that started life on earth, one can't help but think that it came from elsewhere.

That may be our connection to the rest of the Universe, molecules moving from galaxy to galaxy, starting new life on a new planet once resources are used up on old planet.

Just a thought.

Comment

Larry time to hang up the mouse bro. You're done.

Comment

Since there is no evidence of a molecule that was capable of self-replication that started life on earth, one can't help but think that it came from elsewhere.

That may be our connection to the rest of the Universe, molecules moving from galaxy to galaxy, starting new life on a new planet once resources are used up on old planet.

Just a thought.
              Interesting idea, never knew about the molecule self-replication thing..........

Comment

Just a thought.
                That still wouldn't solve anything even if it was true. The main question is not where it came from, is how it came to be.

Also, if we just use a basic Urey Miller experiment we can increase the entropy and complexity of molecules enough to build amino acids, which are the building blocks of life. This alone shows that life may have as well started here and not somewhere else, especially while keeping in mind that the conditions in a METEOR! (lol) are not suitable for any organic compounds that we know of, and the meteor would shatter any sort of protein compositions.

Comment

holy fuck.

One thing Independence Day taught me is, Will Smith > Alien race (I.D., Men In Black 1, 2 and possibly 3 for proof)

Comment

This guy got something missing upstairs?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      then where is the technology we used to cross the universe to settle planets?

where are the ancient spaceships?

why are their no human fossils that date back to prehistoric times?
                      Two words: Time travel.

Comment

Working...
                      X