Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    What is there to figure out when the majority of it is written, tested, proved with science...use your brain and read books then ask questions that haven't been answered in the books.
    they only write what they want you to know..

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it

Comment

seriously though

INDEPENDANCE DAY

Larry seriously......

Comment

No doubt about it.. 5 stars!

Comment

think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it

Comment

Another Five Star Larry X thread!

Comment

Its kind of shocking a thread this good only has 66 replays !

Comment

so the modern-day Jesus/Einstein is using the movie Independence Day to form his theories?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    so the modern-day Jesus/Einstein is using the movie Independence Day to form his theories?
                    all the good ones did

Comment

we have the technolgy to travel anywhere..its just not shared with everyone.
                      You have a picture of Einstein in your avatar. His theories dismiss the idea that we're capable of creating a vessel that can travel light years.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X