Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    there's mac-10 9mm and mac-10 .45

also mac-11 .380 and mac-11/9 9mm
    Like I said you're the gun man. I can just load 'em up and shoot and 'em. Im not ignorant about guns, but Im not well studied up on them either.

Comment

Honestly one of THE dumbest constitutional rights.

90% of the time are used for bad instead of good

But I would love to get one, but living in new York city makes it almost impossible to get

Comment

shooting 2 guns at a time is a movie thing.

inside a house , self defense = pistol

outside of the house = rifle
        I think I could shoot two pistols simultaneously with reasonable accuracy. Im nig enough to where the recoil shouldnt throw me 2 far off my aim I would think. I'll take your word for it though. Im not planning on going to war or anything anyway and Im pretty sure the guns, I most definitely dont own, will keep me well protected.

Comment

you should fix it. wouldn't cost that much. do it yourself.

I'd rather not.I just clean it from time to time.It's impossible to get a new housing here though.Perhaps it's more available in the U.S.

imi galil is a modified valmet. valmet is finnish ak's.

I would not know......

only thing galil has in common with an ar-15 is the bullet type.
          There are more similarities than the load.the feature is very close.

i wouldn't say it sucks.

it does what it's designed for.

a cheaply made , easy to manufacturer , full auto machine pistol.

it's not accurate because it wasn't meant to be. it doesn't feed hollow points well because it was designed before hollow points were popular.
          MC do suck.it's very inaccurate.
          I fired it on a target at 10 yards and only managed 2 in the target.and end up with painful wrist.

They shoud make it with BURST selector and it might be OK

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
            There are more similarities than the load.the feature is very close.

MC do suck.it's very inaccurate.
            I fired it on a target at 10 yards and only managed 2 in the target.and end up with painful wrist.

They shoud make it with BURST selector and it might be OK
            galil is an ak. they spruced it up but it's an ak.

mac is intended to be used with a suppressor that's why. suppressors lessen recoil and it gives you a grip for your off hand.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              I think I could shoot two pistols simultaneously with reasonable accuracy. Im nig enough to where the recoil shouldnt throw me 2 far off my aim I would think. I'll take your word for it though. Im not planning on going to war or anything anyway and Im pretty sure the guns, I most definitely dont own, will keep me well protected.
              1 pistol is plenty good enough.

you can unload a lot of bullets in a space of seconds with one pistol.

no need for 2.

use 1 and keep the other 1 as backup.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                If your shooting at beer bottles or targets thats fine, but if somebody is shooting back at you you're ****ed !

Not talking **** but ask any pro about shooting two gun at once and they would look at you like you are retarted !

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Honestly one of THE dumbest constitutional rights.

90% of the time are used for bad instead of good

But I would love to get one, but living in new York city makes it almost impossible to get
                  ummm..... when they wrote the constitution they were fighting the british army with a lot of privately owned guns.

there are 300-400 million guns in america. if 90% of the time they are used for bad instead of good everyone would have been murdered already.

Comment

Glock .23 and a 500 Mossberg.

Comment

1 pistol is plenty good enough.

you can unload a lot of bullets in a space of seconds with one pistol.

no need for 2.

use 1 and keep the other 1 as backup.
                      Probably what Id do anyway question was more hypothetical. I dont think Im Rambo or anything I was just thinking end of the world type shit. My fav handgun is the .44 anyway and I know damn sure Im not firing anything else with that in my hand although if someone breaks Id be tempted to grab the 391 and knock em back out the door.

Comment

Working...
                      X