No announcement yet.

What kind of firearm's do you own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
    If your shooting at beer bottles or targets thats fine, but if somebody is shooting back at you you're ****ed !

Not talking **** but ask any pro about shooting two gun at once and they would look at you like you are retarted !
    Thats fine like I said Im far from pro I just shoot em. If I have multiple targets shooting back at me chances are Im fucked either way honestly, so that lead me to a way of thinking I normally wouldnt have. I wouldnt even suggest it if I wasnt mentioning extreme circumstances.

Comment

Very good thread.

I didn't realize how much good reputation the .357 sig cartridge is getting. Might make my next handgun a .357 sig if all this hype checks out.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        Very good thread.

I didn't realize how much good reputation the .357 sig cartridge is getting. Might make my next handgun a .357 sig if all this hype checks out.
        man , i've been telling you.

as long as the recoil and muzzle flash doesn't bother you , it's great.

the recoil has more snap to it than a 9mm or .40. the sound and muzzle flash is more as well.

Comment

Since yall seem so well-versed in firearms, I'm gonna ask yall. I'm looking into getting my first gun. Been to the gun range only once and shot a glock. I liked the feel and weight of it. What should I get for my first gun tho? A lot of people I know are saying to get a Springfield.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Since yall seem so well-versed in firearms, I'm gonna ask yall. I'm looking into getting my first gun. Been to the gun range only once and shot a glock. I liked the feel and weight of it. What should I get for my first gun tho? A lot of people I know are saying to get a Springfield.
            the 1st thing i recommend to new buyers is buy a revolver.

simple , low maintenance , user friendly.

a nice taurus or ruger revolver is quite inexpensive.

if you want an auto and you're a first timer. get one of the polymer striker fired pistols. ruger sr9 , glock , smith and wesson m&p , springfield xd/xdm.

those guns are simple to use and cheap.

i'd go to a gun range with a lot of rental guns. rent a few and try it out to see what you like.

Comment

for a first time handgun , get something in 9mm parabellum or .38 special.

the other calibers especially .357 sig , .357 magnum and 10mm norma needs some getting use to.

they have snappy recoils , very loud and large muzzle flashes.

Comment

for a first time gun buyer , you can't beat a good snubnose revolver in .38 special.

1. it's simple to use.

2. easy to get good with.

3. low maintenance. don't have to worry about rotating magazines so the magazine springs don't get worn out , don't need to worry about it jamming , etc.

4. the .38 special is quite comfortable to shoot and has good stopping power.

5. a snubnose revolver can serve many purposes , it can be a solid range gun , it's small enough to be carried , it's powerful enough for just home protection.

taurus has a large selection of snubnose revolvers that are excellent quality and inexpensive:

http://www.taurususa.com/gun-selecto...=CC2&toggle=tr

ruger has the new polymer frame lcr. i'm thinking off buying one in the near future:

http://ruger.com/products/lcr/models.html

ruger also has the classic sp101 that can fire both .357 magnum and .38 special. ruger sp101 is one of the best selling handguns in the world:

http://ruger.com/products/sp101/models.html

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    man , i've been telling you.

as long as the recoil and muzzle flash doesn't bother you , it's great.

the recoil has more snap to it than a 9mm or .40. the sound and muzzle flash is more as well.
                    I don't care about that, I could control a .45 easy, but last I checked .357 sig was muy expensivo...

Expensive gun+expensive ammo= in the middle of a world economic collapse....

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Thanks for the feedback, tua.
                      Tua makes up for all his sins on BS when he talks guns.

When he talks guns I :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X