Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Pac and Big fan: Im sorry Em is better than both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys I was just playing a joke. I can see how some of my e peeps held back on me LOL. I came out loving chief cuz he didn't even wat to say nothing cuz it wudda been all bad lol. Crack, burner and sp kinda all good too. Respect

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
      Sorry guys I was just playing a joke. I can see how some of my e peeps held back on me LOL. I came out loving chief cuz he didn't even wat to say nothing cuz it wudda been all bad lol. Crack, burner and sp kinda all good too. Respect
      You know you my potna PK. Im soooooooooo glad it was a joke. I thought I had one less person to chop it up with about Hip-Hop. LOL.

Comment

• I guess this is the hip hop discussion thread.

Cheif please tell me you get down with these boys:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          True indeed. I slapped Derraged like that, but he aint do nothin. I thought he had more fight in him than that, but I was wrong.
          You slapped me??

More like you ran away from me.. You ran all the way to the lower ninth ward where all your brothers could protect you.

YOU are the hipster, admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
            Only blacks dislike Em, cause they jealous.
            you're a straight up monkey. lol Eminem gets me through the worst parts of my training sessions. I love the guy.

Comment

• Em can outspit 2pac as far as syllables and stanzas and that type shit, but Id rather listen to 2Pac. Ive heard a million rappers who could use big words and rhyme multiple syllables, but thats not the key to success. Now I think Em is a one of a kind type rapper and hes got real skill, but hes not Pac.

Comment

• Burner just wants more points

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I guess this is the hip hop discussion thread.

Cheif please tell me you get down with these boys:

Ofcourse Burner. One of my favs is Mr. Bill Collecter. See below. But Yea I ****ed with Bone every since they hit the scene back in 93. E.1999 was a CLASSIC!!!!! It came out when I was in Basic Training. July 1995.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    You slapped me??

More like you ran away from me.. You ran all the way to the lower ninth ward where all your brothers could protect you.

YOU are the hipster, admit it.
                    Pure lies. And it's TOS when I see you King Hipster. Oh for the bolded ask Walt. I got love for all my DownTown Homies, But my family in the City was from UpTown. The Lower 9 is considered DownTown fool. 3rd, 10th, and the 17th are considered UpTown. Now meet me on the corner of Jackson and Simon Bolivar so I can take you down to the Melph and make you work the corners in the frontatown.

Comment

• em >>>> big >>>>>>>>>pac

facts...

Comment

Working...
                      X