Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Pac and Big fan: Im sorry Em is better than both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    LOL. It would go somethin like that but I'd have to catch him face to face or I wouldn't feel right bout it. He did smack the monkey piss outta him though LMAO.

The fact that Kid Tight-Jeans didn't retaliate speaks volumes.

If it had been a from-behind knockout punch, it would be a whole different story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Chief is a closeted hipster. He listens to Bjiork.
      lmaaooo... Got a confession, fu.ck bat. I listen to Lily Allen's "Smile". Do with that what you will.

Comment

THis song is so gay and the people who sung it are probably hispters, but you'd like this, chief:

That video reminded me of this:

Comment

• Show me your Genitals, Hilarious:

Comment

THis song is so gay and the people who sung it are probably hispters, but you'd like this, chief:

Not as mucas i'd like to slap you straight open handed Hipster King. But I'll settle for bustin you in the knees with a Louisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

The fact that Kid Tight-Jeans didn't retaliate speaks volumes.

If it had been a from-behind knockout punch, it would be a whole different story.
              True indeed. I slapped Derraged like that, but he aint do nothin. I thought he had more fight in him than that, but I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                lmaaooo... Got a confession, fu.ck bat. I listen to Lily Allen's "Smile". Do with that what you will.
                He came out a long time ago SP. Be careful when you talk to him, he keeps hipster spunk in his jaws like a squirrel. He's liable to spray some of it as he bumps his gums.

Comment

He came out a long time ago SP. Be careful when you talk to him, he keeps hipster spunk in his jaws like a squirrel. He's liable to spray some of it as he bumps his gums.
                  It's whatever, man. I was breaking on cardboard while 80% of these fu.cker's were a gleam in there pop's eye. I got kicked out of school for bumping Too Short, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    It's whatever, man. I was breaking on cardboard while 80% of these fu.cker's were a gleam in there pop's eye. I got kicked out of school for bumping Too Short, lol.
                    My 1st Too Short tape was Born to Mack. I remember I couldn't even play that tape in the house. Thats back before they got wild with that Parental Advisory sticker. You used to be able to peel um off the tape cover before they got wise and made them a image on the actual tape cover. LOL. These lil young fellas aint knowin bruh.

Comment

My 1st Too Short tape was Born to Mack. I remember I couldn't even play that tape in the house. Thats back before they got wild with that Parental Advisory sticker. You used to be able to peel um off the tape cover before they got wise and made them a image on the actual tape cover. LOL. These lil young fellas aint knowin bruh.
                      You fu.cked with my clear Memorex ****'s, you were done, lol. Got a K Mart 6 inch box, and Run DMC, Beastie Boy's was all a white boy knew. When Shan and "The Bridge" hit? I lost my mind. I'm a pretty low key guy, club wise. I hear that? Throw me some Puma's, killer.

Comment

Working...
                      X