Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Peeps Who Rock White Sneakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, how much of a shook person you have to be to talk **** on the internet, with an alt, and be afraid to say who you really are. There's nothing worst than that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Honestly, how much of a shook person you have to be to talk **** on the internet, with an alt, and be afraid to say who you really are. There's nothing worst than that.
      Kev, he's soft bruh. He aint even respond to me tellin him I'd pimp him out. What self respecting tough man would bypass that to answer other **** without addressing that. Dont waste ya time that fool a cake ass punk. Soft and fem as hell.

Comment

when i was 15 i had k swiss and i would clean that **** on a daily basis. it was safe to say i was obsessed with cleaning em. Know wot im sayin boi?

Comment

my uncle calls em NURSES SHOES

Comment

Originally posted by Runs W/ Swords View Post
            You make a thread about how long white sneakers last before they get dirty and I'm the ****? HAHA. Go on.

if i met you in person they probably would be covered with **** after i shove my foot up your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Runs W/ Swords View Post
              How was I "trying" to be witty? I said real men don't wear white sneakers, which happens to be a fact. Whatever man. Have fun with your white Ksissy sneakers.

I love stepping on white shoes when I'm at the club. Know what I wear to the club?

I was out clubbing one night and this punk motherfucker started dancing up on this girl I was out with so I walked over to the door and stepped in some mud that had made it's way into the club from all the traffic. Then I walked up to him and stepped on his foot with my dirty ass boot and pushed him on the ground. Kind of like that old dirty boxing trick. He got up all pissed off because I got his white shoes all dirty. He started getting In my face so I said "look motherfucker! You don't want any of this. You're lucky I didn't introduce you to my steal toe when you were flopping on the ground like a bitch. Now take your pussy ass white shoes and get the fuck out of my club!

I could see the look of fear in his eyes as he was sizing me up. The guy was like 5'10" but was obviously a weight lifter because he must have weighed at least 250 and was solid muscle. I'm only 6'2" and 166 lbs but I had my arms tensed up and he could see my muscles tensing up. He walked away with his tail between his legs before he got hurt. Smart move on his part. Just proves that you can be all big but when it comes down to who is really willing to throw down, the men and boys are separated.
              That post was really bad. Sentence after sentence of you kissing your own E-ass. Not a fun line in the rant just pure desperation. You need some fresh air and a reality check, fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                That post was really bad. Sentence after sentence of you kissing your own E-ass. Not a fun line in the rant just pure desperation. You need some fresh air and a reality check, fast.

i got the impression that the failed alt was looking for any thread to show how badass he thinks he is

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  i got the impression that the failed alt was looking for any thread to show how badass he thinks he is
                  True that.

This internet tough guy approach is seriously played out.

We should lighten the mood a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X