Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Riz Luvalot View Post

that was ridiculouuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssss

i couldn't believe what i was hearing
    LOL, that was a great time for you to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I only ever rock white sneakers - or trainers as we call them in the UK.

If I try to look after a pair, then they usually can last between 6 to 8 months.
      Hey Oasis. I'm tryin to get to 15 rep, and your Old School Green could really help me out. Can I get a little Green from ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        I only ever rock white sneakers - or trainers as we call them in the UK.

If I try to look after a pair, then they usually can last between 6 to 8 months.

good to see im not the only one that can make last a bit

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I'm seein it first hand Mak. He might be the most un-original Alt, I've seen in the Lounge. Who is this joker?????

tell me about it...Run w/swords? really? then he comes in trying to play Dick Buffman with his 'real men' quote? clown

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I have my white Air Force one's for 3 years and they look brand new. I wear them like 2-3 times a week. Don't know what you guys do with your sneakers that it only lasts you months. Do you play in the mudd or something

that's what im sayin...when it rains, the white sneakers dont come on...i wear my **** about 2-3 times a week as well

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          learn to come up with original material before you 'try' to be witty in my threads again
          How was I "trying" to be witty? I said real men don't wear white sneakers, which happens to be a fact. Whatever man. Have fun with your white Ksissy sneakers.

I love stepping on white shoes when I'm at the club. Know what I wear to the club?

I was out clubbing one night and this punk motherfucker started dancing up on this girl I was out with so I walked over to the door and stepped in some mud that had made it's way into the club from all the traffic. Then I walked up to him and stepped on his foot with my dirty ass boot and pushed him on the ground. Kind of like that old dirty boxing trick. He got up all pissed off because I got his white shoes all dirty. He started getting In my face so I said "look motherfucker! You don't want any of this. You're lucky I didn't introduce you to my steal toe when you were flopping on the ground like a bitch. Now take your pussy ass white shoes and get the fuck out of my club!

I could see the look of fear in his eyes as he was sizing me up. The guy was like 5'10" but was obviously a weight lifter because he must have weighed at least 250 and was solid muscle. I'm only 6'2" and 166 lbs but I had my arms tensed up and he could see my muscles tensing up. He walked away with his tail between his legs before he got hurt. Smart move on his part. Just proves that you can be all big but when it comes down to who is really willing to throw down, the men and boys are separated.

Comment

Originally posted by Runs W/ Swords View Post
            How was I "trying" to be witty? I said real men don't wear white sneakers, which happens to be a fact. Whatever man. Have fun with your white Ksissy sneakers.

I love stepping on white shoes when I'm at the club. Know what I wear to the club?

I was out clubbing one night and this punk motherfucker started dancing up on this girl I was out with so I walked over to the door and stepped in some mud that had made it's way into the club from all the traffic. Then I walked up to him and stepped on his foot with my dirty ass boot and pushed him on the ground. Kind of like that old dirty boxing trick. He got up all pissed off because I got his white shoes all dirty. He started getting In my face so I said "look motherfucker! You don't want any of this. You're lucky I didn't introduce you to my steal toe when you were flopping on the ground like a bitch. Now take your pussy ass white shoes and get the fuck out of my club!

I could see the look of fear in his eyes as he was sizing me up. The guy was like 5'10" but was obviously a weight lifter because he must have weighed at least 250 and was solid muscle. I'm only 6'2" and 166 lbs but I had my arms tensed up and he could see my muscles tensing up. He walked away with his tail between his legs before he got hurt. Smart move on his part. Just proves that you can be all big but when it comes down to who is really willing to throw down, the men and boys are separated.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I see.......Pumps hurt your feet and make you cranky. You should try flats if you're too fat to wear stilettos.
              Chief, the only thing worse than trolls are failed alts with no originality
              How cute. The two buttbuddies are defending each other.

I dare you to say that to my face motherfuckers! I fucking dare you!

Comment

Yeah definitely. That's a good way to keep sneakers clean. Check outside if it's raining/snowing, or if it just had rained and the pavement is dirty. I wear old ass sneakers when I know i'm gonna get them dirty. But my white AF1's only come out when it's completely dried outside.

Comment

I've got lots of stories like that.

Comment

'real men' like stepping on white sneakers at clubs

what a tough guy! ****in ****

Comment

RunW/Swords is the gayest and most unoriginal alt i've seen.

Anybody know who this alt belongs to?

Comment

Working...
                      X