No announcement yet.

lol.someone from here has been up at my kids school looking for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    I'm so glad to see that Larry has grown up. Well except for a few months ago when he was threatening to track someone down using their IP address and assault them. Or a couple days ago when he said all Trump supporters should be shot in the head. Or a week ago when he invited a poster to his house so the coroner could carry away their corpse.
    When someone claims he is someone to be looked up to in his community, but his community is one of the most violent in the country, and Memphis is ranked 9th across the nation as least educated cities, I guess it all makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

When someone claims he is someone to be looked up to in his community, but his community is one of the most violent in the country, and Memphis is ranked 9th across the nation as least educated cities, I guess it all makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I suppose in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Comment

• Hire Jhonny and my HK91
          I’ll change out my receiver and …

just hire Jhonny

My wife asks me stuupid chick questions
          what would you do to a guy who raped my niece

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Larry and I had our brief battle but we are associates with our personal facebook accounts where we get to see our families, place of work, friends, coworkers. Larry and I were first e-friends, then e-enemies, then we both grew up and became FB friends/associates.

Larry is a standup guy in his community and for his family. These are things that one may not know about someone when they’re anonymous. Larry is actually someone in his community and he is looked up to by a lot of people, including his kids.

It happens and it’s okay, people grow up and there’s a such thing as putting the past behind. War Room I feel sorry for you, you seem to be going through that phase Larry and I went through where we were fighting everyone on the internet. You will get over it some day.
            You never answered my question, why did you want to sexually assault an elderly women over poorly chosen antiquated terminology? And making fun of Larry for wanting to kill himself, not exactly doctorate material.

In case everybody doesn't know, Kev works in a state run hospital for the mentally ill getting his doctorate.

I'm not fighting with everyone; far from it, look at my most recent posts. I get along with ~97% of the people I interact with.

And as proof of that, ~27% of people go out of their way to physically LIKE my content. That alone says I'm very much liked. ~7% like your content, we know what that means. Let the numbers speak for themselves.

You have a history of exaggerating numerical values for some reason. I tend to favor accuracy over fallacy, that's just me though.

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            I'm so glad to see that Larry has grown up. Well except for a few months ago when he was threatening to track someone down using their IP address and assault them. Or a couple days ago when he said all Trump supporters should be shot in the head. Or a week ago when he invited a poster to his house so the coroner could carry away their corpse.
            I wonder if that's the same one where he made a video that told someone here to turn up at his home for a fight and if they did, they wouldn't be going home. In other words, he was going to do something so bad to them that would be unable to physically retun home. I'll let you fill in the blanks.

Comment

• How do you bump a thread from over 10 years ago lol. I didnt even know that was possible. Anyway, wow there are so many reckless posts from buncha keyboard warriors talkin bout you gonna do this and that. And if somebody on here really did seek out his kid's school to do harm, that is some foul ass sht. If you have problem with Larry, take it up with him and not anybody else around him.

I told you Larry that giving out your personal info like number and address is bad idea especially if you have family. You can do whatever if you are solo and single but when you have kids, you gotta be more responsible.

I think it's fine when the regular posters on here go back and forth with Larry but to those posters from 10 years that talked crazy sht, you aint gonna do sht in real life. If you cant show the same energy in person, you shouldnt be talking sht in the safety of your bedroom.

Comment

Working...
              X