No announcement yet.

To all the people on the "Stop Snitching" campaign:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Would you EVER bring it into your house?
    Bring it? Ofcourse.

Smoke it? Ofcourse not. Not in the crib. My girl doesnt smoke and ofcourse the baby.

Comment

I know a few people who grow weed in old Church Vans, Garages, old u-hauls, etc.

You dont have to grow it in your crib.

Comment

Just don't ever get caught with that **** in your house, that's all I am saying.

I just went through 2 1/2 years of children services issues with my sister.

Not me personally but her.. and her ****ed up life.

Domestic problems, and marijuana...... and guess what... she lost her kid... permanently.

Gone... parenting rights 110% revoked... forever.

I am just saying, after seeing what I've seen... it's just not worth it, that's where I'm coming from.

Comment

Burner don't be stupid and be a grower.

People who grow do indeed make a lot of money. However you will always be caught one day and that's the day you go prison and leave your girl and daughter without a man and daddy.

I have thought of growing myself, not for personal use because I quit a few years ago, but for making G.

You can make a profit of 20-25K in 3 months in London but the risk of losing your investment to start is there and one day when you get caught, that's 4 to 8 years in prison here.

Comment

Just don't ever get caught with that **** in your house, that's all I am saying.

I just went through 2 1/2 years of children services issues with my sister.

Not me personally but her.. and her ****ed up life.

Domestic problems, and marijuana...... and guess what... she lost her kid... permanently.

Gone... parenting rights 110% revoked... forever.

I am just saying, after seeing what I've seen... it's just not worth it, that's where I'm coming from.
            I remember you mentioning your sister in the past and I see where your coming from. Thats an unfortunate situation.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post

People who grow do indeed make a lot of money. However you will always be caught one day and that's the day you go prison and leave your girl and daughter without a man and daddy.

I have thought of growing myself, not for personal use because I quit a few years ago, but for making G.

You can make a profit of 20-25K in 3 months in London but the risk of losing your investment to start is there and one day when you get caught, that's 4 to 8 years in prison here.
              Naw Im not talking a full scale 8 light operation.

Just for personal use. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post

I only want to grow a small stash, for me and my old lady. Thats it. No retail, no middleman. Just me and mines.

Comment

By the way I smoke W all the time...

So I am no advocate against it.. it's just when you mix it with your children in the same house.

I live alone in my house.

If and when I get married and have children, that ****s gonna have to go.
                  agree..

weed is a single man's game.

once you have a gf that demands all your time/patience, and you have to work 60 hour weeks just to pay all the bills... and a baby on the way..

there is no room for weed.. true story

Comment

How much for a quad, burner?

Comment

How da **** do we 'posed ta keep peace?

Comment

Working...
                      X