Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the people on the "Stop Snitching" campaign:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snitches get stitches and light skin bitches get the business.

Comment

Im fortunate enougt to live in a nice suburb so I dont see a lot of non sense but If I did. I'd snith. I have a daugter. **** trying to be "cool".

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Im fortunate enougt to live in a nice suburb so I dont see a lot of non sense but If I did. I'd snith. I have a daugter. **** trying to be "cool".
        That guy sellin packs on the corner might have a daughter too. If you live in a city without job opportunities what you expect people to do?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          That guy sellin packs on the corner might have a daughter too. If you live in a city without job opportunities what you expect people to do?
          Im not knocking anyone hustles.

But If it's bringing negative drama towards the apartment complex where my 2 month old and her mother lays their heads then I have a problem with that.

Comment

Im not knocking anyone hustles.

But If it's bringing negative drama towards the apartment complex where my 2 month old and her mother lays their heads then I have a problem with that.
            If its bringing gang activity around or something I understand that, but snitchin just to snitch is that ho shit. Like if you think your neighbor is sellin bud because hes comes and goes at odd hours callin the police is a bitch move if he aint affecting you.

Comment

?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                If its bringing gang activity around or something I understand that, but snitchin just to snitch is that ho shit. Like if you think your neighbor is sellin bud because hes comes and goes at odd hours callin the police is a bitch move if he aint affecting you.
                Oh naw nothing like that......lol.

Hell I'm thinking about becoming a grower.

Comment

That's the 313 spirit.

Comment

I got you then. Im more on a stop snitching for no reason campaign.

Comment

You damn tootin bruh. As soon as I put in my retirement paperwork. Imma grown for my own personal, no baggin it out. I'd like to be a widow grower, what you wanna grow Burner?

Comment

Working...
                      X