No announcement yet.

Dexter: Season 5 Full Episodes post here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I haven't been disappointed, but its been a little slow so far. I have the feeling the excitement is going to start building soon and we'll get another explosive season leaving us hanging on the edges of our seats. Just a great, great show!
    I hope.

The pace is what's buggin me right now and the fact that he killed that guy in the public restroom.

I was sooo not expecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      I hope.

The pace is what's buggin me right now and the fact that he killed that guy in the public restroom.

I had a feeling that was going to happen and as soon as the guy said "your dead wife can suck my dick" I knew it was going to set off a firestorm of emotion. What Im wondering is if Quinn is going to end up like Doakes?

Comment

I haven't been disappointed, but its been a little slow so far. I have the feeling the excitement is going to start building soon and we'll get another explosive season leaving us hanging on the edges of our seats. Just a great, great show!
        Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        Yes. I own season 1-4. And I have watched all the episodes off of showtime when they aired. Big Dexter fan.

I know episode two wasn't good good. But I think they are just setting it up for an intense season. We will see. I can't wait for sunday.
        I expected the first episode to be slow, due to having to put some closure considering the end of the 4th season.

A little bit let down after the second episode, but I think it will start to pick up on the next episode.

The last two episodes were pretty slow and sad as well, but these episodes were necessary for the story to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I hope.

The one thing that is really bugging me is the flaw I found in episode two. Judging by the amount of hairs buddy had in that book, he has killed alot of women. Yes? Dexter found where he stashes the bodies. Yes? There were alot of drums in that waterbed. Yes? How the **** did no one else find this. Of course the one serial serial killer finds it which gives him motive. I don't know. I found this odd.

Comment

I had a feeling that was going to happen and as soon as the guy said "your dead wife can suck my dick" I knew it was going to set off a firestorm of emotion. What Im wondering is if Quinn is going to end up like Doakes?
            I don't think Quinn will make it alive out of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
              I don't think Quinn will make it alive out of this season.
              I wouldn't think so either, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some crazy plot twist coming our way.

Comment

If I had a million dollars, I'm betting he does.

You see that's where I'm seeing the disconnect here.

They were setting Quinn up to be a not so saint cop by showing him pocketing cash in that crime scene last season.

Probably paving the way for more skeletons in his closet so Dex killing him could be justified because he was a closet deuchebag.

But that guy in the restroom was so out of character because Dex doesn't kill out of emotion.

He never does.

All his kills were calculated and out of "need."

I guess they're setting us up for a different Dex this season.

But I agree, the fireworks should be something to behold once Dex and Quinn starts going at it.

Comment

I wouldn't think so either, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some crazy plot twist coming our way.
                  I hope there's a crazy plot twist at the end.

No 100% sure on Quinn, but the writers seem to make him look more like an arrogant dick in this season, so that might be a sign his end is coming soon.

Wonder what the whole thing with Quinn and Deb was about. I am sure that will come into play later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    The one thing that is really bugging me is the flaw I found in episode two. Judging by the amount of hairs buddy had in that book, he has killed alot of women. Yes? Dexter found where he stashes the bodies. Yes? There were alot of drums in that waterbed. Yes? How the **** did no one else find this. Of course the one serial serial killer finds it which gives him motive. I don't know. I found this odd.
                    I guess I am the only one that thinks this is lazy plot construction by the writers.

Comment

You know what, I take back what I said about being disappointed.

Just thinking about Dex and Quinn going at it soon is getting me aroused.

No ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X