Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 1.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Hook Tua- Funny poster

Chicharito- Good poster in the football thread.. nuthugs mexico to much

street bully- A twat who is anti british and slurps on black fighters balls.. i should dig up some posts on Alexander and the Next Roy Jones (Gamboa) but cba

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
      Walt Liquor- idiot who thinks he knows evrything about hispanic women and thinks he is the almighty wise man and thinks he is married to the hottest woman in the world
      Left Hook Tua- my favorite poster in the list and the only one whos comes across as down to earth. he is funny and cool
      AKATheMack- dumb ****** wannabe tough guy thhat thinks he can ****kanyone up and thinks he knows evrything about fighting. he thinks he's some street thug and ****t.
      Chicharito- mexican mojado that worships anything mexican and downgrades everything else. he is a racist prick against anything not mexic
      street bully- dont really know much about him. i will read some of his threads and posts and come back with a acurate opinion.
      is someone with 17 posts qualified enough to have an opinion? or are you possibly too much of a pu$$y to show who you are.

Comment

Walt Liquor- idiot who thinks he knows evrything about hispanic women and thinks he is the almighty wise man and thinks he is married to the hottest woman in the world

AKATheMack- dumb ****** wannabe tough guy thhat thinks he can ****kanyone up and thinks he knows evrything about fighting. he thinks he's some street thug and ****t.
        Lmao you're a ****ing complete mark .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          is someone with 17 posts qualified enough to have an opinion? or are you possibly too much of a pu$$y to show who you are.
          qualified?wtf is this some kinda of job interview and ****?? i am qualified enought to know what i read and make an assesment of the posts and make my own opinions of that poster baed on the posts....it doesnt take rocket scientist to know that you think you have the best wife in the world and other things that is rather not say. akathemack is also a wannabe thug and thinks he is some harcore criminal and is proud of it...**** is funny and patheic.who i am does not matter.i just simplky am replying to the thread and commetning on my opinions of these posters.i am stating what other posters already think of you clowns but for some reason dont say it

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Lmao you're a ****ing complete mark .
            complete mark what are you guys mobsters and *****tt lol.this isnt real life jusgt like the clowns that make threads about smoking and bringing *****es into the threads like they are actually in a room partying and ****.how the fuka are you gonna bring *****es to a thread?

Comment

qualified?wtf is this some kinda of job interview and ****?? i am qualified enought to know what i read and make an assesment of the posts and make my own opinions of that poster baed on the posts....it doesnt take rocket scientist to know that you think you have the best wife in the world and other things that is rather not say. akathemack is also a wannabe thug and thinks he is some harcore criminal and is proud of it...**** is funny and patheic.who i am does not matter.i just simplky am replying to the thread and commetning on my opinions of these posters.i am stating what other posters already think of you clowns but for some reason dont say it
              wow. so many things wrong with one sentence.

1) lets make fun of a dude for thinking he has a great wife. LOL!!!!
              2) please translate "an other things that is rather not say".
              3) what a punk ass, you write that I think my wife is great and otehr things you'd rather not say?????????????????? wtf is that, you're too spineless to even say what you want but at the end of the post you say you're saying things that other posters "for some reason don't say". Fool, you didn't even say a cot damn thing.
              Whoevers alt you are, you're fukn weak.

Comment

I read from four of the five all day and they've all had me laughing at some point, at somebodies expense. They're alright with me.

Mr. Chicarito I have not seen much of but from what every body is saying he must be class.

Comment

complete mark what are you guys mobsters and *****tt lol.this isnt real life jusgt like the clowns that make threads about smoking and bringing *****es into the threads like they are actually in a room partying and ****.how the fuka are you gonna bring *****es to a thread?
                  you're a hyper lil puppy, ain't ya?

Comment

i told u i dont watch ****ography.

Comment

Not proud of it at all, but its a part of me and I embrace that. Wannabe thug tho? OK. I got you its the internet. Praise be to Allah.

Comment

Working...
                      X