Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 1.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only know 2 well enough to give a good judgement.

Walt is a solid poster. I can respect him in boxing and out of it. He's not too bias either.

Tua is a good man. He is funny and *****y at times. He knows his weapons and Pac. He can have a good laugh at take the piss out of himself and others.

Comment

Walt - Easy going, down to earth, retired party warrior turned Dad. All around good dude

Tua - I used to think he was Mak, but Tua is more of an asshole and has a dark sense of humor

AKAtheMack - Funny one liners. Can't tell if he's serious or if he's joking with some of the stuff he says. Probably both...

Chicharito - Just know he's got a Juan Diaz type figure and is trying to get fit

Street Bully - Knows his sports. My favorite Puerto Rican Poster next to Ch@mp

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
        Walt - Easy going, down to earth, retired party warrior turned Dad. All around good dude

Tua - I used to think he was Mak, but Tua is more of an asshole and has a dark sense of humor

AKAtheMack - Funny one liners. Can't tell if he's serious or if he's joking with some of the stuff he says. Probably both...

Chicharito - Just know he's got a Juan Diaz type figure and is trying to get fit

Street Bully - Knows his sports. My favorite Puerto Rican Poster next to Ch@mp
        Thats 100% accurate. I really have no idea whether Im serious or not most of the time.

Comment

Walt Liquor

Left Hook Tua

AKATheMack

Chicharito

street bully

Never ever had the slightest problem with any of them. All solid. I'd buy a round or two.

Comment

All good but TheMack is the best one there. He's a thug.

Comment

Walt Liquor-awsome avy

Left Hook Tua-cool guy

AKATheMack-good poster

Chicharito-badass poster keeps everyone updated on top mexican players

street bully-awsome poster

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Walt Liquor

Left Hook Tua

AKATheMack

Chicharito

street bully

Never ever had the slightest problem with any of them. All solid. I'd buy a round or two.
                  tbear has more kids than all of us combined. If anyone deserves beers it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    All good but TheMack is the best one there. He's a thug.
                    Yeah he's caught cases just like I have. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Walt Liquor- idiot who thinks he knows evrything about hispanic women and thinks he is the almighty wise man and thinks he is married to the hottest woman in the world

Left Hook Tua- my favorite poster in the list and the only one whos comes across as down to earth. he is funny and cool

AKATheMack- dumb ****** wannabe tough guy thhat thinks he can ****kanyone up and thinks he knows evrything about fighting. he thinks he's some street thug and ****t.

Chicharito- mexican mojado that worships anything mexican and downgrades everything else. he is a racist prick against anything not mexican

street bully- dont really know much about him. i will read some of his threads and posts and come back with a acurate opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X