Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a million dollars if it meant some random person would die prematurely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth of the matter is it could do a lot for me and my family with that money and would have to take the deal.just being real.

Comment

this is hard question

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Truth be told, we're all just bitter.

Our City used to be the shit, we were moving up. Then we pretty much ended up like Detroit.

Couple that with all the loss the average Philly sports fan has dealt with in the last 50 years, and you got a City of millions who just don't give a fuck anymore.

If there were a "Big Three" of most depressing Cities in America, Philly, Detroit, and Cleveland would be shoe-ins.
        Yea, but Philly is a prettier city than both Det, and Cle put together. No bull****, I been to all three. But I see what you mean though big homie. But yall's Eagles have been play off contenders for quite some time bruh. Ya'll just gotta find a way over the hump. **** ya'lls Cheesesteaks are almost as good as our Po' Boys...........................Almost. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Yea, but Philly is a prettier city than both Det, and Cle put together. No bull****, I been to all three. But I see what you mean though big homie. But yall's Eagles have been play off contenders for quite some time bruh. Ya'll just gotta find a way over the hump. **** ya'lls Cheesesteaks are almost as good as our Po' Boys...........................Almost. LOL.
          We do have good teams. The Phillies and Eagles have been doing solid in recent years, better than they did when I was a kid, anyway.

But getting that close and then losing is even worse than not being there at all, man.

When the Phillies won the World Series a couple years back, I almost **** a brick. I seriously thought it'd never happen in my lifetime.

Comment

Cheesesteaks > All, though.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
              Caught my phantom-post, Chief. I was trying to go easy on the dude.
              My fault Rage. I thought I was stating the obvious. It's hard for me to not expose his bull****, when it's running around the Lounge in abundance. Dont worry though, sombody will e-threaten him again and then he'll fail at another attempt to commit suicide. Sad if you look at it though, a failure at making something of his life, and a failure at taking his own life.

Comment

We do have good teams. The Phillies and Eagles have been doing solid in recent years, better than they did when I was a kid, anyway.

But getting that close and then losing is even worse than not being there at all, man.

When the Phillies won the World Series a couple years back, I almost **** a brick. I seriously thought it'd never happen in my lifetime.
                Hell bruh, we just won our 1st Super Bowl after 43 years of being a laughin stock bruh, and we aint as bitter as ya'll get to actin. We won and grown men shed tears, how you love that? That's the equivalent to Gorilla dogs gettin some snatch.....................well maybe the Super Bowl was won by the Saints with better odds than that.

Comment

Cheesesteaks > All, though.
                  One Shrimp Po' Boy will make you denounce your state, and pledge allegience to the Saints bruh. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Nah....... not that desperate.
                    Then again not all of us are ballers like Reed.

The odds of that are 1 in 7 Billion.

Think I can take my chances.
                    Of all the reasons that someone wouldn't do this, and there are plenty, I can't think of one that's more inane than "but what if that person were you?"

BTW wassup Bring, what the hell ever happened to Kaynan?

Comment

probably.........................

Comment

Working...
                      X