Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a million dollars if it meant some random person would die prematurely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Person is completly random, could be a child in china, an old man in Atlanta or anyone else. Its a private poll.
    is up wit ur sig??? it trips me out every single time when i enter here high?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      *YAWNS*

you have to be P4P the most boring poster on boxingscene
      You have no idea what a compliment that is to me.

What if the random person was YOU Bringer? Would your view change?
      Like I said, a one in seven billion chance of that happening.

And if it did, so what?

Bury in my newly minted casket made out of benjamins and a collection of virgin hymens.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        You have no idea what a compliment that is to me.

Like I said, a one in seven billion chance of that happening.

And if it did, so what?

Bury in my newly minted casket made out of benjamins and a collection of virgin hymens.
        Fair enough B. I guess Philly steals your soul inch by inch huh? LOL. Not surprising, ya'll are known for snowballin Santa. ya gotta be heartless to do such a thing. LOL.

Comment

No. I guess I could of said yes it it was some lowlife pedo or serial killer but the odds of it being a small child or a young lady are higher.

Comment

Maybe if the person was a rapist or a murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Fair enough B. I guess Philly steals your soul inch by inch huh? LOL. Not surprising, ya'll are known for snowballin Santa. ya gotta be heartless to do such a thing. LOL.
              "I'm not an asshole, I'm from Philly."

I can't think of a truer quote about that City than that one.

You know how it goes, man. Roll the dice.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                "I'm not an asshole, I'm from Philly."

I can't think of a truer quote about that City than that one.

You know how it goes, man. Roll the dice.
                I saw how ya'll are from the 1st time I went to Philly. I went up there for the Eagles vs. Panthers game in 2K6, and witnessed ya'll boo Jeff Garcia for throwing a touchdown for ya'll. You all are some cold people bruh. Cold people indeed. But that quote bout Philly is true as all outdoors bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS
                  Tell me...how can you love that which you have never experienced?
                  If reporting people in the Lounge, makin bull**** threads, spamin other threads, and red k'in folks is living GD has it down pat. Put his ass outside his parents basement and we'd have another suicide statistic to read about.

Comment

I saw how ya'll are from the 1st time I went to Philly. I went up there for the Eagles vs. Panthers game in 2K6, and witnessed ya'll boo Jeff Garcia for throwing a touchdown for ya'll. You all are some cold people bruh. Cold people indeed. But that quote bout Philly is true as all outdoors bruh.
                    Truth be told, we're all just bitter.

Our City used to be the shit, we were moving up. Then we pretty much ended up like Detroit.

Couple that with all the loss the average Philly sports fan has dealt with in the last 50 years, and you got a City of millions who just don't give a fuck anymore.

If there were a "Big Three" of most depressing Cities in America, Philly, Detroit, and Cleveland would be shoe-ins.

Comment

If reporting people in the Lounge, makin bull**** threads, spamin other threads, and red k'in folks is living GD has it down pat. Put his ass outside his parents basement and we'd have another suicide statistic to read about.
                      Caught my phantom-post, Chief. I was trying to go easy on the dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X