Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I know he's not racist. (Jack)

I know Hitler was a great leader, but he was a hateful, worthless human.

I simply stated: **** Him.

(Bored after I just went jogging and had nothing else to chime in on)
    oh i misinterpreted your post then.

I though you were talking about the thread being hateful, not Hitler himself.

lol

Comment

I'm surprised the Malthusian Brits are complaining.

They always complain about overpopulation and population control, yet when someone obliges them and puts a dent in the human population they still whine.

You just can't please some people.

Comment

In Sparta they left kids out to die if they showed signs of weakness.

That is comparable to what Hitler wanted, yet no one ever hates on Spartans and in movies they are portrayed as heroes.

When will we see a movie where the catch frase is "THIS IS NAZI GERMANY!!!" ?

Double Standards...

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          Well then you know something the rest of us don't sugar ****.

Please feel free to share your source for this discovery.
          It is common knowledge amongst History academics. There are plenty of books about it. Try reading The Hitler Myth by Ian Kershaw.

In a free and fair election the NSDAP never received more than 37% of the vote. I suggest you do some research on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
            It is common knowledge amongst History academics. There are plenty of books about it. Try reading The Hitler Myth by Ian Kershaw.

In a free and fair election the NSDAP never received more than 37% of the vote. I suggest you do some research on the subject.
            Book looks like fringe material. I suggest you learn how to discern real history from revisionist history.

The fact remains, Hitler was democratically elected by a desperate population.

I concede nothing to you.

Comment

Done with this thread.

Its GAGA time!!!

Comment

Book looks like fringe material. I suggest you learn how to discern real history from revisionist history.

The fact remains, Hitler was democratically elected by a desperate population.

I concede nothing to you.
                What is this 'real history' then? come on, I'm interested.

The general election results of 1933 are fact. The NSDAP did not get a majority. They were not elected by the German people.

Comment

Oh contraire mon frere.

Many claim Boosh and his daddy were "great" presidents. People even dumber than you.

Even though their combined death tolls from wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and other "secret" wars probably makes Hitler look like a drunken amateur slut dancing on a pole for the first time.
                  dont believe everything you read my young uneducated friend. even with the death tolls from all you mentioned it doesnt compare even close to how many were left dead after hitlers regime

Comment

Everything Dick said is on target TBH, i guess everyone hates Hitler or atleast show dislike to him is because he slaughtered the jews. If anyone says hitler was a hero they would get looked at different and people will call you racist and such.

TBH Hitler was the truth but he was obsessed with taking over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                      Everything Dick said is on target TBH, i guess everyone hates Hitler or atleast show dislike to him is because he slaughtered the jews. If anyone says hitler was a hero they would get looked at different and people will call you racist and such.

TBH Hitler was the truth but he was obsessed with taking over the world.
                      Hitler was not a hero.

And he didnt just kill Jews, theres alot more to WW2 than "killing jews"

Comment

Working...
                      X