Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Hitler if anything, he had balls.

Maybe if the people who had a problem with what he was doing had balls history wouldve been different.
    If no one had balls Nazi Germany would be ruling the world right now.

The soldiers who died in WW2 fighting the Germans didnt have balls? GTFO!

Even in Nazi Germany people risked their lives trying to hide Jews in their house, make newspapers etc.

Comment

I've read the book and how do you figure Bush killed up to 10 million people? I think the death toll hasnt even hit 1 million yet and it's been 7 years? when in fact hitler killed most everyone throughout a 4 year period......hmmm your making less sense as this thread goes on. Furthermore I have never read anywhere that people thought bush was a great president now your making up lies to make a point that is never going to fly with anyone.

Comment

YAWN

**** that miserable piece of hateful racist garbage

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          YAWN

**** that miserable piece of hateful racist garbage
          Jack's post isnt racist tbh.

Hitler was a great leader.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            I've read the book and how do you figure Bush killed up to 10 million people? I think the death toll hasnt even hit 1 million yet and it's been 7 years? when in fact hitler killed most everyone throughout a 4 year period......hmmm your making less sense as this thread goes on. Furthermore I have never read anywhere that people thought bush was a great president now your making up lies to make a point that is never going to fly with anyone.
            Oh contraire mon frere.

Many claim Boosh and his daddy were "great" presidents. People even dumber than you.

Even though their combined death tolls from wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and other "secret" wars probably makes Hitler look like a drunken amateur slut dancing on a pole for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              A Real Man™ is efficient as well as brilliant whether the aim is pure or unholy.
              In which case, my rival concept of a True Man® strives to achieve - and spread - the essence of a good heart. :smile1:

from a purely objective point of view he has to be considered a success.
              That's fine. Objectively, he did indeed accomplish a lot in terms of leadership and that in itself is worthy of some respect. But subjectively (at least in accordance with most rational peoples' views), he was an absolute monster and should be treated as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post

There's no way to deny it. His charisma and public speaking ability alone puts him in the ATG category.

I think people just get overly emotional about him and can't discuss him without resorting to bitchery.

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post

I know he's not racist. (Jack)

I know Hitler was a great leader, but he was a hateful, worthless human.

I simply stated: **** Him.

(Bored after I just went jogging and had nothing else to chime in on)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                    Incorrect. Hitler was never democratically elected by the German people. He was thrust into power due to the bungling political elites attempt to control him and the idiocies of the German political system.
                    Well then you know something the rest of us don't sugar ****.

Please feel free to share your source for this discovery.

Comment

There's no way to deny it. His charisma and public speaking ability alone puts him in the ATG category.

I think people just get overly emotional about him and can't discuss him without resorting to bitchery.
                      I agree 100%

500 years from now he will be up there with Alexander The Great and Ghengis Khan... (in the ATG list)

Comment

Working...
                      X