G dog receiving threats, retiring from this forum for GOOD now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I hear 'ya.

Me? I'm good. Went through a rough patch personally not too long ago, but I'm straight now. Straighter than I've been in the last 2 years or so, anyway.
    Damn.. Sorry to hear that. It wouldn't happen to involve one Wicca witch, G?

Sounds like one of them problems..

Comment

I hear 'ya.

Me? I'm good. Went through a rough patch personally not too long ago, but I'm straight now. Straighter than I've been in the last 2 years or so, anyway.

Ups and downs, man. Ups and downs.

What about you?
      Chillin lika villian. Hope you done had more ups than downs bruh. Sorry you had to come back to the Lounge with this foolishness goin on.

Comment

this is bull**** g-dog! what about you vs charlie zelenoff? since it was my idea i was looking forward to my percentage of the gate & promotional rights...im mad as **** now!!!! g-dog you are canadian & cant be acting like a hairdresser! then again B.C is tinkerbell friendly but i was hoping you were going to kick charlie z's ass...the internet trash talk would have been legendary...

Comment

Who the fuck is this faggot, and why does he refer to himself in the third person?
          Tell you what, G dog. You don't have to worry about me. Cause if this loco get's involved? Lmaaaoooo. Cancel Christmas....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Damn.. Sorry to hear that. It wouldn't happen to involve one Wicca witch, G?

Sounds like one of them problems..
            You got ESP or some ****, son?

Bitch problems.

Chillin lika villian. Hope you done had more ups than downs bruh. Sorry you had to come back to the Lounge with this foolishness goin on.
            The lounge is always in bad shape these days, but it's never enough to keep me gone altogether.

Too many good people here for me to disappear completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Tell you what, G dog. You don't have to worry about me. Cause if this loco get's involved? Lmaaaoooo. Cancel Christmas....
              Me? Loco?

You got the wrong guy, son. You know I'm a puppy dog.

Comment

Bitch problems.
                Lol. Ain't it always?

A lot of **** have been happening while you been away bro.. Reed is a mod, Mang left the building and Riz found God in his life, lol.

Comment

Lol. Ain't it always?

A lot of **** have been happening while you been away bro.. Reed is a mod, Mang left the building and Riz found God in his life, lol.
                  Mang, came on not too long ago. That dude done left for good now? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bitch problems.

The lounge is always in bad shape these days, but it's never enough to keep me gone altogether.

Too many good people here for me to disappear completely.
                    Tell them chicks to get in line before I send my kitchen cleanin crew up there. Then it aint gon be no place for them.

Comment

Lol. Ain't it always?

Reed's a fuckin' mod?

Does he delete all anti-Roy threads?

I been in touch with mang a bit here on PM and via youtube, he's doing good.

Riz found God? Really?

I can't even fathom that dude getting religious.

Comment

Working...
                      X