Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant get a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo mike man, get urself in a church asap and ask for help and someone to talk 2 man. Drugs and alcohol are just going to make u a whole alot worse. Stay sober man, go to church.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      Dont take this the wrong way G Dog means this with respect..

You say you takin pills and alcohol? Maybe you should respect yourself more cuz what kind of girl is going to love someone that doesnt love thier own self? Clean yourself up and get your confidence up and you can get lots of women

the key is loving yourself first then the rest is easy, Good luck bud
      Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      drugs. Get off them.
      Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Go to AA and meeet some hoes in the same predicament, tell them you got a 6 pack at home that you're going to throw away.

Seriously though, clean yourself up. Prescription meds are one of the worst epidemics unleashed on our generation. You're suffering from 1 (or a few) of the many side effects those pills have. When you're not on them, you probably get withdrawal or dope sick. Alcohol should only be drunk in social situations or a casual glass of wine, anything else is excessive.

You need something that fits into your obssessive personality, replace the booze and meds with GOD. Read the bible and go to church, infinitely better than the garbage you're filling your life up with now.
      What helped G Dog thru tough times is being active and exercising doing sports and running...it gets your mind in a positive place and gets you sexy for the women

thanks everyone. Ill try. Guess ill just keep getting back in the ring like james braddock, ill win the belt some day. . .

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
        yo mike man, get urself in a church asap and ask for help and someone to talk 2 man. Drugs and alcohol are just going to make u a whole alot worse. Stay sober man, go to church.
        I'd advise seeing a proffesional psychologist....

Church is ok but they are not trained in psychology and how the mind works and why it does what it does...jus G Dog's 2 cents

Comment

I'd advise seeing a proffesional psychologist....

Church is ok but they are not trained in psychology and how the mind works and why it does what it does...jus G Dog's 2 cents
          In this guy situation he needs something more powerful than some moneyhungry physcologist, he needs jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Im pretty much alone, i have no one to talk to. just real lonely i guess.
            You came to the wrong place. Lucky it's late at night and that's when the weirdo posters like me come out.

Lay off the pills/booze. Are you a shamed because you do drugs or are you doing drugs because you are ashamed of yourself?

I will have a hard time feeling sorry you unless you clean up your act. Serious talk, because you need to make an effort before you can have any shred of sympathy for yourself.

You're life is in the hole, but far from over. Are you gonna curl up into a ball and die like a little b!tch or you gonna turn things around, one day at a time. I think you can make it. You have enough nerve posting your problems on a boxing forum, so I think you're a lot tougher than you think.

Life without struggle is called death.

Comment

Id say devote the next 10 years of your life to getting crazy abs like an 8 or 10 pack.

I garueentee you will never find some one with crazy abs that cant get a gf.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                In this guy situation he needs something more powerful than some moneyhungry physcologist, he needs jesus.
                I like what people in the church do but psychologists went to school for 7 years studying the human mind...what kind of training did preists get? (with all due respect)

Psychologists can be free if you are diagnosed with mental illness and need help.

G Dog knew a girl who had mental illness and she tried church and church didnt do a single thing and she beleived in god to the fullest but schizophrenia needs to be treated with medication and trained proffessional help cuz no matter how much she saw a preist she was still hearin voices

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                  Id say devote the next 10 years of your life to getting crazy abs like an 8 or 10 pack.

Ok lol now you're crossing a line. I used to have a six pack (pretty much still do) and most girls don't give a good god damn about looks. Just a fact. No female I've ever met cares about looks in any way shape or form. They want money, security, personality, humor and you know what.

He needs to get off dope and booze.

What good is a six pack when you're a psycho nutjob antisocial?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What helped G Dog thru tough times is being active and exercising doing sports and running...it gets your mind in a positive place and gets you sexy for the women
                    Exercise is good, but what will he be thinking in between workouts? You'll never find inner peace while you're chasing after the physical appearance that that society tells us is beautiful.
                    Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    thanks everyone. Ill try. Guess ill just keep getting back in the ring like james braddock, ill win the belt some day. . .
                    Clean up, go to church, you'll find what you're looking for and some.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post

you're right. having a nasty beer gut like mine has done nothing but give me the inability to get laid unless i pay for it.

thank God for craigslist. and tijuana!!!!

i love going down there and paying mexican hookers to chew on my lil taquito.

Comment

Working...
                      X