No announcement yet.

Please say a prayer for my potna.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    ill say a prayer....i hope he wakes out of his coma...
    Thank you Joe bruh. I greatly appreciate your prayers and well wishes for my potna. Thank you my man. I'm hoping and praying that he wakes up bruh. God bless you potna.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      Hope he gets through the dark time, man. Will be thinking of positive vibes.

What did you mean he was coding for 8mins? Didn't understand that.
      Thank you Star bruh, for the positive vibes you sending out for my potna. God bless you bruh.

What I ment by coding, means his heart stopped and breathing ceased for 8 minutes. They performed CPR and rescue breathing on him to get him to a point that they could put him on a machine to breath for him, they got his heart started back up. But his brain went without oxygen for 8 minutes. So he's on life support right now in a coma. I hope that explains it a little bit better my man. Thank you again for your kind words and well wishes for my homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Best wishes to you and your friend
        Thank you for your kind words and well wishes Earl. God bless you bruh.

Comment

Chief hows tings looking G?
          I read up till now just hope ur gonna be strong incase the worst happens
          But we here Homie for you if you wanna chat man..

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I wish the best for your friend.

Add me as another person who doesn't know what coding is
            Thank you Loki my man. I greatly appreciate the well wishes for my potna. By coding I ment his heart and lungs stopped working for 8 minutes. I appologize potna, I've been in the medical field for the past 15 years and and didnt realize I was using a term that some might not be familiar with. Thank you again Loki my man, I appreciate your well wishes more than words can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              ima do a prayer for your boi right now homie. wish him the best
              Thank you GD homie. I appreciate greatly your prayers and kind words for my potna. God Bless you GD bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                My condolences go out to his friends and family, hopefully your boy can pull through and make a speedy recovery.
                Thank you Que. I'm hoping and praying that he pulls through bruh. God bless you Que.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Chief hows tings looking G?
                  I read up till now just hope ur gonna be strong incase the worst happens
                  But we here Homie for you if you wanna chat man..
                  Thanks Gully homie. Right now his condition remains the same. They did do a MRI on him, but he hasn't woken up yet. I will post a little more of an update when I get home this evening. Thank you bruh for the support and well wishes, kind words, prayers everything bruh. I appreciate it to no end bruh.

Comment

How did it happen?, if you don't mind me asking.

I hope he gets better for his friends and family pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Thanks Gully homie. Right now his condition remains the same. They did do a MRI on him, but he hasn't woken up yet. I will post a little more of an update when I get home this evening. Thank you bruh for the support and well wishes, kind words, prayers everything bruh. I appreciate it to no end bruh.
                      man I decided to come check out the lounge and see this, man I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I'll keep in my prayers and hope for a miracle. Keep us posted brotha!!

Comment

Working...
                      X