Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please say a prayer for my potna.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Please say a prayer for my potna.

Whats goin on my Lounge Family? I come to ya'll tonight with a very heavy heart. A very dear, and close friend of mine is in a coma, and needs a ton of prayers to make it through to rejoin his wife and kids.

My potna slipped into a coma on Saturday, after coding for 8 minutes. Needless to say it don't look good at all. I found out about it yesterday, and finally got the chance to see him today. It was extremly hard seeing him like that, as he is a very charismatic dude, and always has a way to make you laugh. He's not just a special person to me but to many, and I ask of ya'll if you can just please say a prayer for him, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you to all who take the time out to read it. Words aren't ever enough.

V/R,
    Chief2ndzOnly!

Sorry to hear it, man. Hope everything works out for the best.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Comment

Support

<-----------------------------------------------

(Not the ****ing reaper, the person behind the keyboard)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ah man, sorry to hear that. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Sorry to hear it, man. Hope everything works out for the best.
            Thank you John my man. I greatly appreciate the kind words potna. I pray that he pulls through this thing bruh. I was really hard to see him like that. I had just saw him and spoke/joked with him on Friday and then BOOM his in a coma. Man life is soooooooooooooo ****in fragile bruh. So fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              I'm sorry to hear that.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery.
              I hoping and praying for exactly that my man. Regardless of how grim it looks. Thank you for the kind words homie.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Chief. Hope your folk's pulls through it.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Support

<-----------------------------------------------

(Not the ****ing reaper, the person behind the keyboard)
                  Thank you R-Dub. This dude is a beautiful dude man. I'm really at a loss for words bruh. It was hard for me to talk to his wife, knowing that I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. My homie has a machine breathing for him. To see his chest rise and fall to the sound of that machine ****s me up man.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                    Ah man, sorry to hear that. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
                    Than you Freddi homie. I greatly appreciate you kind words bruh. I really do.

Comment

Working...
                    X