Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Thread™ - LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like farts that smell like liquid ****.

Comment

• Ok really though guys. Check this.

word on the street is, you have to defend yourself from these ghosts and such. I have a question.

Since these orbs are obviously small and elusive, how am I supposed to T.K.O. them?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood
        I like farts that smell like liquid ****.
        Eggplant farts are my favorite, scent doesn't leave your balls skin for days

Comment

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives
          Ok really though guys. Check this.

word on the street is, you have to defend yourself from these ghosts and such. I have a question.

Since these orbs are obviously small and elusive, how am I supposed to T.K.O. them?
          The power comes from within, young grasshoppa.

Comment

• Feel the power of the force young RWK.

Comment

• That large man is obviously T.K.O.ing one of those orbs I was talking about. Except this time the orb is slim and long.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I hate when you get soap in the corner of your eye, ****ing burns

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                  I hate when you get soap in the corner of your eye, ****ing burns
                  It seems obvious by the way you are straying from the subject at hand, you are witholding information about how to T.K.O. these ghosts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives
                    It seems obvious by the way you are straying from the subject at hand, you are witholding information about how to T.K.O. these ghosts.
                    You are definetly Fancy material

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X