Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Thread™ - LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should grab both of them. They are both worth it.

Comment

• me win hahahaha

Comment

• I'm ready for school! what a *****
        I had the awesomest dream ever I'll write it when I get home

Comment

• Originally posted by brooklynstreetz
          me win hahahaha
          HEY... I was looking for this thread hehehehehehe

And Im on the lead again lol

Comment

• So it starts off I'm coming home from school at night and I end up forgetting my bus pass. It was pretty odd because I was already on the metro at the time I realized it, but oh well it's a dream. So I get off the metro and I don't know where I am and see a house. I walk up the path to the house and there's 2 guys in suits looking at me so I turn at the corner of the house and wait there while talking to a girl. One of the guy's approaches me and turns the corner and I shot him right in the chest. I started running and turned the corner and shot the other guy and made it to the door. In the dream it's like the camera changed and went to this mexican guy in the house who was saying "Oh you're ****ed now!" and I shot the window and got in the house and stole his scooter. When I was driving off and stopped at a red light I saw this guy crossing the street in a blue pope style suit with an evil face. I told myself to remain calm until I looked in back of the scooter and 2 more of those guys were approaching me so I sped off. I ended up at a park where my friends were and then had my sister pick me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz
              So it starts off I'm coming home from school at night and I end up forgetting my bus pass. It was pretty odd because I was already on the metro at the time I realized it, but oh well it's a dream. So I get off the metro and I don't know where I am and see a house. I walk up the path to the house and there's 2 guys in suits looking at me so I turn at the corner of the house and wait there while talking to a girl. One of the guy's approaches me and turns the corner and I shot him right in the chest. I started running and turned the corner and shot the other guy and made it to the door. In the dream it's like the camera changed and went to this mexican guy in the house who was saying "Oh you're ****ed now!" and I shot the window and got in the house and stole his scooter. When I was driving off and stopped at a red light I saw this guy crossing the street in a blue pope style suit with an evil face. I told myself to remain calm until I looked in back of the scooter and 2 more of those guys were approaching me so I sped off. I ended up at a park where my friends were and then had my sister pick me up.
              ***** stole his scooter.

Comment

• It was pretty fast, I remember taking it on the highway and was catching up with everyone. It was one of those standing scooters that go like 20mph but I was blitzing

Comment

• When the hell are my Tyson DVDs going to arrive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                    When the hell are my Tyson DVDs going to arrive?
                    I'm going to upload a set of Tyson fights soon.

Comment

• I can partake in the experience, I'll be having both Jones and Tyson full careers

Comment

Working...
                      X