Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    New album out today! :happy1:
    hahaha, its the the 15th over here so a few more hours

i love the happy smiley

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

i love the happy smiley
      Trooper is hands down one of the greatest songs of all time.

That just isn't even open for debate.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Well, it's been a 4-year wait, so I'm just glad they're still releasing new material and sounding good whilst doing so. :hbang: It more than makes up for the shitty, SHITTY music that I've had the misfortune of hearing all year around...

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Trooper is hands down one of the greatest songs of all time.

That just isn't even open for debate.
          just previewed it on last fm...my library just got more extensive

the only happen i got from em' in my library is Number of the beast, i wanted to get this new album then decide if the rest are good enough

Comment

Well, it's been a 4-year wait, so I'm just glad they're still releasing new material and sounding good whilst doing so. :hbang: It more than makes up for the shitty, SHITTY music that I've had the misfortune of hearing all year around...
            you mean like this? Blame the females

Comment

you mean like this? Blame the females
              No no no, I don't mind her because she isn't played on the stations all the time. I'm talking 'bout this bullshit...

If I hear that stuff, it gets me NUCLEAR pissed. I absolutely loathe that 'sound' so much, I feel like letting rip with weapons at anybody if I had some.
              Last edited by PittyPat; 08-15-2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

If I hear that stuff, it gets me NUCLEAR pissed. I absolutely loathe that 'sound' so much, I feel like letting rip with weapons at anybody if I had some.
                I can't listen to that Rihanna Rude Boy song or I'll blow my brains out.

It has to be the most pretentious, stupid bull**** I've ever heard in my life. I'm subjected to that crap when I'm around girls.

And it sucks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I can't listen to that Rihanna Rude Boy song or I'll blow my brains out.
                  Being in the UK, I'm not lucky enough to be able to buy a shooter for that purpose. However, when I next hear that song, I'll find some way of mercy-killing myself...

Or maybe when I'm in the gym and it starts playing on the radio, I'll pick up a 20kg weight and smash it over my head to end the earache. Either that or the speakers.

It has to be the most pretentious, stupid bull**** I've ever heard in my life. I'm subjected to that crap when I'm around girls.
                  It's had this horrendous effect of turning white girls into a bunch of simpering, overconfident cunts who think they're black. Even 5 years ago there were good tunes they could bounce to, but now it's all this autotuned crap with robot voices and a potty-mouthed chorus that repeats 10 trillion times.

Gah... Even talking about that song has me clenching my fists in a silently simmering rage. I need to go and drink some Horlicks to calm myself. Back soon. :angry1:

Comment

Being in the UK, I'm not lucky enough to be able to buy a shooter for that purpose. However, when I next hear that song, I'll find some way of mercy-killing myself...

Or maybe when I'm in the gym and it starts playing on the radio, I'll pick up a 20kg weight and smash it over my head to end the earache. Either that or the speakers.

It's had this horrendous effect of turning white girls into a bunch of simpering, overconfident cunts who think they're black. Even 5 years ago there were good tunes they could bounce to, but now it's all this autotuned crap with robot voices and a potty-mouthed chorus that repeats 10 trillion times.

Gah... Even talking about that song has me clenching my fists in a silently simmering rage. I need to go and drink some Horlicks to calm myself. Back soon. :angry1:

after reading this, i'm looking at your sig thinking, are you serious? What do you think that chick listens to? The same garbage you hate

Comment

Whew'ness. Had to settle for this stuff instead, but it does the trick whenever I get a li'l salty...

What do you think that chick listens to? The same garbage you hate
                      Which is why I watch her vids on mute. To this day, I have no idea as to what music she's dancing to in that one, and I'm fine to not ever know.

Comment

Working...
                      X