No announcement yet.

just got an ok job on a bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got an ok job on a bridge

taking a $2.50 pay cut but still making just under $38\hour...putting a precast sidewalk down on the dawson bridge in edmonton.5 minutes from home & its good for 3 or 4 weeks.a short term job to pass by the next month.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    taking a $2.50 pay cut but still making just under $38\hour...putting a precast sidewalk down on the dawson bridge in edmonton.5 minutes from home & its good for 3 or 4 weeks.a short term job to pass by the next month.
    $38 an hour. You greedy bastard lol.

Can't wait until I have left uni and start earning some decent money. I'm going to holiday it up. No girlfriend, no kids, no duties.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      steelwork is so easy to do.... hard to get into tho with the recession in the UK.
      I used to be a steel sawyer back in 2005. The industry was on its knees then.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Let me ask you because they demolished and rebuilt a bridge in my town and this bridge was at most 175ft long and about 20ft across.

Should it have taken 2 full years for this to get done?

Seems long for something like that.

Comment

38 dollars an hour?

Comment

Must be nice. lol.

But it pays to be skilled at something. Not just hardworking.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

wow $38 an hour?? id go on a killing spree for that.......

Comment

Well done mate, its hard to get work right now.

Comment

Working...
                X