No announcement yet.

just got an ok job on a bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Well done mate, its hard to get work right now.
    You best believe it,

I lost at a whim with my last job and that's why I'm on the goddamn internet all day thinking about how I'm going to pay some serious bills in the process. Not really getting much done either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      You best believe it,

I lost at a whim with my last job and that's why I'm on the goddamn internet all day thinking about how I'm going to pay some serious bills in the process. Not really getting much done either.
      When i left my last job i was really bummed out and before i knew it it'd been 6 weeks and i hadnt applied for any jobs yet, i applied for two on friday and luckily i got one of them by monday

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        When i left my last job i was really bummed out and before i knew it it'd been 6 weeks and i hadnt applied for any jobs yet, i applied for two on friday and luckily i got one of them by monday
        I have some atrocious Medical bills I need to pay for family, as well as home repairs that are out of ****kin control. Let alone feed myself properly, and have the money to live a happy life.

I spend money preparing myself for survival to begin with and that requires buying things I perceive I need.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I have some atrocious Medical bills I need to pay for family, as well as home repairs that are out of ****kin control. Let alone feed myself properly, and have the money to live a happy life.

I spend money preparing myself for survival to begin with and that requires buying things I perceive I need.
          I hear that, Im 23 now, and i want a wife and kids by the time im 30, but **** knows how im going to support them on this ****ty wage!

Comment

There is none of that here.

You'd be lucky to get 15 bucks an hour doing that in L.A cuz' of all the illegal aliens that drive down the wages.

God bless Canada and its draconian immigration laws.

Comment

You best believe it,

if you need quick money fast i heard sperm banks in the uSA pay $3000 for a shot of cum. i jerk off every day anyway, why not make 3 grand?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                steelwork is so easy to do.... hard to get into tho with the recession in the UK.
                its not easy erecting it...maybe fabricating it in a shop is but i erect it after its fabed

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Let me ask you because they demolished and rebuilt a bridge in my town and this bridge was at most 175ft long and about 20ft across.

Should it have taken 2 full years for this to get done?

Seems long for something like that.
                  weather could be a factor,winds,etc.was over a river? many factors can come into play.did they have to bust rivets? high traffic area? its tough to say....its dangerous work & if things are not ideal then a timeframe becomes tough to predict

Comment

**** i thought the $15 an hour job i picked up in this **** economy was good.

Comment

i work out of a union & my union is the busiest in north america.nobody wants to be an ironworker in northern canada.its -20 below half the year here.im busy all year round & have no idea how that english guy thinks ironworking is easy...i say hes never done erection in his life.any idiot can measure something on the ground,inside a shop,drilling holes,etc...do it i
                      200' in the air in the middle of an canadian winter with a wind blowing 30 miles\hour....i shake my head

Comment

Working...
                      X