Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im not one to toot my own horn or anything but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not one to toot my own horn or anything but....

Man im getting pretty dam good at this boxing stuff. Im getting more confident. Now anyone that doesnt like me in my town try to talk smart to me ima talk smart to them and if they challenge to fight me ima put em in their place mwuahahahhaa.

Dam i got a 120 lb heavybag and my overhand right twists the bag so much i gotta calm down so i dont break anything or anything.

FK i love this ****. I will win the Gold Medal for canada one day

Are you in really good cardiovascular shape? Like you need to be.

In addition to being able to take a beating. First and foremost.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Are you in really good cardiovascular shape? Like you need to be.

In addition to being able to take a beating. First and foremost.
      im getting there. i run 2 miles every night. moving to 3 pre soon here

Comment

wheres that video of your fight

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          wheres that video of your fight
          i havent had any ameteaur or pro fight. im in training. everyone feard G Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            i havent had any ameteaur or pro fight. im in training. everyone feard G Dog
            Figured you were lying just wanted to finally catch you...

My boxing gym has set up a heavyweight amatuer match with your truly against a guy who is 7-6 in amatuer so I should whoop that trick easy I've been training there off and on for 2 weeks but I got street fightin experience so I should be ok

It's a perliminary fight for a promotion called "So you think you R tough!?" hahha this is awsome, G Dog is startn his boxing career, ill give ya'll results on here after the fight when I get home

I've been runnin 2 km's a day so it should help in a 3 round match

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=408809

Comment

All talk, no action.

Post a vid of you hitting the heavy bag and WE will critique your form.

To quote one of the best..... "A heavy bag don't you hit back"

Comment

Man im getting pretty dam good at this boxing stuff. Im getting more confident. Now anyone that doesnt like me in my town try to talk smart to me ima talk smart to them and if they challenge to fight me ima put em in their place mwuahahahhaa.

Dam i got a 120 lb heavybag and my overhand right twists the bag so much i gotta calm down so i dont break anything or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Figured you were lying just wanted to finally catch you...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=408809
                  LMAO!!

ass ****** stays lying trying to impress the internet world..his fat ass couldn't go 2 miles on a treadmill with rollerskates on..

Comment

No you wont...oh and I just reported you for lying, ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X