Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gorilla Dogs making his amatuer boxing debut tomorow night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Gorilla Dogs making his amatuer boxing debut tomorow night!

My boxing gym has set up a heavyweight amatuer match with your truly against a guy who is 7-6 in amatuer so I should whoop that trick easy I've been training there off and on for 2 weeks but I got street fightin experience so I should be ok

It's a perliminary fight for a promotion called "So you think you R tough!?" hahha this is awsome, G Dog is startn his boxing career, ill give ya'll results on here after the fight when I get home

I've been runnin 2 km's a day so it should help in a 3 round match

Good luck mate.

Are you going to record the match by any chance????

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
      Good luck mate.

Are you going to record the match by any chance????
      my family will record it, dont worry mates

Im gonna emulate Floyd and use the shell till the guy is tired then knock his ass out! G DOG STYLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        my family will record it, dont worry mates

Im gonna emulate Floyd and use the shell till the guy is tired then knock his ass out! G DOG STYLE!
        Alright brother. Just don't get your ass knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          Alright brother. Just don't get your ass knocked out.
          Floyd uses the philly shell, do you see him get knocked out?

Ill be ok bro

Comment

Good luck G-Dogs. Just keep boxing that mother****er, and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              My boxing gym has set up a heavyweight amatuer match with your truly against a guy who is 7-6 in amatuer so I should whoop that trick easy I've been training there off and on for 2 weeks but I got street fightin experience so I should be ok

It's a perliminary fight for a promotion called "So you think you R tough!?" hahha this is awsome, G Dog is startn his boxing career, ill give ya'll results on here after the fight when I get home

I've been runnin 2 km's a day so it should help in a 3 round match
              Your the same guy who ran 1.8 km in 20 minutes?

You have been training off and on for two weeks and u are fighting someone with 13 fights under his belt too?

I hope your joking about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Your the same guy who ran 1.8 km in 20 minutes?

You have been training off and on for two weeks and u are fighting someone with 13 fights under his belt too?

I hope your joking about this.
                i kept bugging my head trainer to give me this fight. he advised against it but im showing true heart.

ima stick my jab in his face like i stick my penis in his girfriend

Comment

theres a reason alot of fighters dont use the philly shell just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    theres a reason alot of fighters dont use the philly shell just sayin
                    why is that

if the best fighter in the world uses it ill use it

Comment

Working...
                    X