Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing you missed the big parade in Boston....the one honoring the Red Sox who won the World Series recently. Who did they defeat......oh yes it was the Los Angeles Dodgers, that's who it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      Ahh ... juss funnin' witcha mate.

......... but hey, wait a minute.... what's that "(49)ERS" doing on your avi?

Dammit!!! That's cultural appropriation!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mooshashi View Post
        i'm guessing you missed the big parade in boston....the one honoring the red sox who won the world series recently. Who did they defeat......oh yes it was the los angeles dodgers, that's who it was.
        shut yo filthy mouth c#nt.............

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
          Ahh ... juss funnin' witcha mate.

......... but hey, wait a minute.... what's that "(49)ERS" doing on your avi?

Dammit!!! That's cultural appropriation!!!
          ahahhah..........trust me not the first to ask.... Lakers Niners Dodgers boom.............

Comment

• My man giving more attention to the lakers than the dodgers this summer. Anyway not even a dodger fan but they have been fan to watch the past couple seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
              My man giving more attention to the lakers than the dodgers this summer. Anyway not even a dodger fan but they have been fan to watch the past couple seasons.
              Guess we don't have any Dodger fans here... but watch they win that chip this year and all of the sudden.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                Guess we don't have any Dodger fans here... but watch they win that chip this year and all of the sudden.............
                **** is a BEAST!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  **** is a BEAST!

Comment

• Lmao at the Giants!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Lmao at the Giants!
                      what's the "lmao" for? Two heavy weights with the best records going at it and going back and forth. Dodgers got a good timely hit and earned it.

Unless you're saying "lmao" for the way it ended with that horrible ring up, then I'm not too sure what you're laughing about the 2 best teams going all the way to the end?

the big "lmao" would be if it's a dodgers/houston world series and dodgers lost to them again

Comment

Working...
                      X