Collapse
No announcement yet.

i don't like the spanish language

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on which country. Argentine Spanish sounds the best imo as they speak it with an Italian accent........

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      It depends on which country. Argentine Spanish sounds the best imo as they speak it with an Italian accent........
      it's their own accent, IMO it doesn't resemble italian

argentina and paraguay's accent sounds like spain's but of course, they vary

Comment

I remember someone once saying in NSB that not even Spanish speakers understand Joel Casamayor. :laff2: Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rizonator View Post
          it's their own accent, IMO it doesn't resemble italian

argentina and paraguay's accent sounds like spain's but of course, they vary
          I guess it depends on what part of Argentina your in. I thought that the Argentine and paraguayan accent were pretty different mainly because of their histories I guess. Buenos Aires is 50% Italian.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            I remember someone once saying in NSB that not even Spanish speakers understand Joel Casamayor. :laff2: Is that true?

funny you mention this as i was thinking about that this past weekend

i, for the life of me, cannot understand ONE ****ING word that he says. not one

i swear

Comment

its cool if you know itr like these guys.....(well some of them....)

Comment

'The Argentine accent evinces heavy Italian influence from the large influx of Italian immigrants. Hand gestures derived from Italy are extremely common, and many colloquialisms are borrowed from Italian (for example: instead of saying "cerveza", which means beer, young argentineans find "birra" cooler, which is in italian'

http://wikitravel.org/en/Argentina#Talk

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  'The Argentine accent evinces heavy Italian influence from the large influx of Italian immigrants. Hand gestures derived from Italy are extremely common, and many colloquialisms are borrowed from Italian (for example: instead of saying "cerveza", which means beer, young argentineans find "birra" cooler, which is in italian'

http://wikitravel.org/en/Argentina#Talk
                  my girl lived in Spain, those ****ers also say "Birra" for beer

Comment

I speak Catalan.

''Fuck off you ****, see?''

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      I speak Catalan.

''Fuck off you ****, see?''
                      Catalan is the ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X