• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asta La Vista.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      Means "listen"..

Think back to old Razor Ramon promo's when he'd say "oye" chico...

Yeeeeeeeeesssss! Now that's what I'm talking about. :thumbs1:

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      Razor was a Real Man™.
      Until he turned into a bumbling, perpetually drunk idiot in the nWo days. :laff2:

Comment

They tried to make another Razor Ramon with Carlito Cool. Wasn't as cool as Razor Ramon though. Goes to show how wrong people are when they say that a promoter/owner of a combat sport/pro wrestling company can make another of the same athlete. Some athlete's are just one of a kind for a certain role.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
          They tried to make another Razor Ramon with Carlito Cool. Wasn't as cool as Razor Ramon though. Goes to show how wrong people are when they say that a promoter/owner of a combat sport/pro wrestling company can make another of the same athlete. Some athlete's are just one of a kind for a certain role.
          I hope they don't flop Alberto Del Rio as badly as they did with Carlito (or at least after his mega push against Cena was over). The promos are kind of similar, with him bragging and ****.

Comment

Steiner was the best, and also.

You best get practicing that Razor's edge. Best move, EVER.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Steiner was the best, and also.

You best get practicing that Razor's edge. Best move, EVER.
              Sheamus does it pretty well these days, and with a run-up too.

Comment

imo the spanish language is cool as hell, I wish I could speak it and will probably learn it one day. I don't particularly like the French language, everything has to be spoken with a funny accent or it sounds wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  imo the spanish language is cool as hell, I wish I could speak it and will probably learn it one day. I don't particularly like the French language, everything has to be spoken with a funny accent or it sounds wrong.
                  French sounds ******ed half the time, mainly because of those long pauses where they all go "Errrrrrrrrrr..."

Spanish can be spoken lazily without any huge change in emphasis or tone, and it'll sound badass regardless of what's being spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
                    Puerto Rican spanish is MUCH WORSE..

I'm tired of ******s callin me Papi..pai..and Pana..

and how the **** is an orange a "China"??..
                    and a bus is a Wa-Wa?!..lmao!..that's not to be compared with..

i was COMPLETELY SHELL SHOCKED when i moved to miami because of all that ****. i had never in my life heard those things back in Cali

the funniest thing is that the hispanic islanders swear that's the correct way to say ****. its like dude, you're the only ones who understand each other. go anywhere else and people will be befuddled

another one is "pomo" for bottle. for ex. instead of "botella de agua" they would say "pomo de agua" wtf?

and "carmelita" for the color brown instead of "cafe"

Comment

also, jacky - stop trying to act hispanic now you fuking self loathing mutt

"hija de puta"

no one says that

REAL mother****ers who say that **** say "hijueputa" or "jueputa"

Comment

Working...
                      X