Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of after shave do you use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recently i've been lazy as hell though. i've been using the straight blade to shape up my beard then i use a gillette mach razor the rest of the way

not sure what version of the mach, i'm currently using the disposable ones. i'm planning on getting that proglide one when i'm thru with these

Comment

Originally posted by The Rizonator View Post
      recently i've been lazy as hell though. i've been using the straight blade to shape up my beard then i use a gillette mach razor the rest of the way

not sure what version of the mach, i'm currently using the disposable ones. i'm planning on getting that proglide one when i'm thru with these
      and its not even a full beard btw (which i cant grow)

just chin hair. goatee or whatever the **** you wanna call it

Comment

Originally posted by The Rizonator View Post
        i honestly don't use aftershave and i use a straight blade
        I use a straight blade mostly (what I mean is a singe Razoblade not one of those blue things), but I use aftershave sometimes, not always.

Comment

by straight blade i was referring to those old school straight/open blades

Comment

I use unscented balm. I hate the smell of aftershave.

Comment

i dont use none

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                i dont use none
                ok, so which one do you use?

Comment

I use Barbasol and single blade disposable razors.

Never grew much facial hair. Can't grow a beard at all, but I can grow my moustache and I look like a ****ing dillhole so I put and end to that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Why is everyone afraid to admit they use aftershave?
                    **** you need it with that over the top 5' o clock shadow. LOL.

George Clooney wants his shaving routine back also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

pacco rabanne 1 million is great, weekend only though! ****s too good to waste on everyday. my every day is davidoff adventure or only the brave by deisel

Comment

Working...
                      X