No announcement yet.

What type of after shave do you use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
    It's a universal gift..it's usually what my mom will get me for Christmas or my Birthday..you know how it goes..

but I use Yves St Laurent: L'Homme, Armani: Code, Lacoste: Essential, and the everyday never fail, Armami: Aqua di Gio

What about you?
    Which Yves St Laurant do you use. there are lots. One of my favorite is Kouros by Yves St Laurant, its one that you either love, or hate no inbetween. The intial smell for the first few minutes turns many away but after it dries down it is the greatest. My second favorite is a new one: called "The One" by dolcgie and gabana (sp).

I like Aqua Di Gio, but liek you said its an everyday go to, not only to you but to 90 percent of people that know anything about quality colognes. therefore it is played out and overused, so I rarely use it. It's a great cologne and its one of my favorites, but the cologne of sheep if you ask me man.

Comment

It's a universal gift..it's usually what my mom will get me for Christmas or my Birthday..you know how it goes..

but I use Yves St Laurent: L'Homme, Armani: Code, Lacoste: Essential, and the everyday never fail, Armami: Aqua di Gio

What about you?
      Aqua di Gio is where it's at..

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        Who wanna smell like fake plastic fruit.

Pheromones ftmfw.
        Nothing wrong with cologne. I suspect you are the type that uses face masks, and takes baths .

Comment

None, I use an electric razor.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Aqua di Gio is where it's at..
            Lol, this is why I said it. Everyone uses that. I love it, but avoid it for that reason played out.

Comment

Nothing in particular,I mean I have no brand preferance.I've been using Davidoff,CK,Diesel,etc.(they're included in the package of cologne)I got,bought,

Comment

Shut the goddamn up

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Which Yves St Laurant do you use. there are lots. One of my favorite is Kouros by Yves St Laurant, its one that you either love, or hate no inbetween. The intial smell for the first few minutes turns many away but after it dries down it is the greatest. My second favorite is a new one: called "The One" by dolcgie and gabana (sp).

I like Aqua Di Gio, but liek you said its an everyday go to, not only to you but to 90 percent of people that know anything about quality colognes. therefore it is played out and overused, so I rarely use it. It's a great cologne and its one of my favorites, but the cologne of sheep if you ask me man.
                  I use L'Homme

But I definitely agree with the Aqua di gio comment..but it's a never fail..and isn't overwhelming so it's a nice touch for every day ****, like the movies or just chilling type ****...reminds me of how Cool Water got played..ha..that's why I resort to Armani Code now..it's probably one of my faves..

Comment

I use L'Homme

But I definitely agree with the Aqua di gio comment..but it's a never fail..and isn't overwhelming so it's a nice touch for every day ****, like the movies or just chilling type ****...reminds me of how Cool Water got played..ha..that's why I resort to Armani Code now..it's probably one of my faves..
                    Lol, cool water was played the f out a long as time ago. In highschool 7 out of 10 guys had cool water in their lockers.

Comment

The played out boat has the following occupants:

Acqua Di Gio
                      Cool Water
                      Curve

Feel free to add.

Comment

Working...
                      X