Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing Footage: Jamaican Police Caught On Camera Straight Execute Helpless Man->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    I don't care what he had done nobody who haven't been judged in a court of law deserve to be punished like a criminal/animal much less being shot, unarmed, in the middle of the road.

Hurts me to look at, people should rise above such actions.
    That's is how it is suppose to go down here but the Justice System is too long and drawn out plus most Jamaicans believe a life for a life is justice.

Comment

Like how dem a lock up Desmond balletine (Ninja) and 10 days they leave the dude
      without water 2 wash and they didnt clean out the cell for 2 weeks they have to eat there dinner 5 up in a cell with **** lying around hurt me so mi tell you..

And my yute is on remand a wha dis

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Thats what dem try fi do..They come a kingston look fi the coke baron man shot up a whole heap of innocent people in the process and ghetto yute nar stand fi dat pure shot a fire back and dem declare war and ting

Mi nuh like how the country a run and the politican and the Leng dem are behind most of the fukery...
        If Dudus did ago give up himself so easy him should do it before him mek dat happen because mi did hear seh him was in negotiations to do that but however most a who get killed inna Tivoli was not from there, so maybe those close to Dudus did know how it go and left when him left.

Comment

Like how dem a lock up Desmond balletine (Ninja) and 10 days they leave the dude
          without water 2 wash and they didnt clean out the cell for 2 weeks they have to eat there dinner 5 up in a cell with **** lying around hurt me so mi tell you..

And my yute is on remand a wha dis
          Mi notice seh Human Rights is not the number one thing on most ppl mind, here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Mi notice seh Human Rights is not the number one thing on most ppl mind, here.
            Im gonna try visit ninja late in the year ive also been trying to write
            but fuks knows if dem give him the letters or not..
            Man a Big time artist fi us and them treat him so..

Comment

If Dudus did ago give up himself so easy him should do it before him mek dat happen because mi did hear seh him was in negotiations to do that but however most a who get killed inna Tivoli was not from there, so maybe those close to Dudus did know how it go and left when him left.
              Leng dem just shoot up the area Sia and ask questions lata..
              Bout Emergency ting the only reason it gwaaned was because dem a push there weight around fling madda pon a corner dash weh pickney dem have no manners...

Comment

Im gonna try visit ninja late in the year ive also been trying to write
                but fuks knows if dem give him the letters or not..
                Man a Big time artist fi us and them treat him so..
                but yuh know seh a murder di one Ninja in di for

Comment

but yuh know seh a murder di one Ninja in di for
                  From what i can gather and from what mi family a tell me and mi yutes dem
                  It was a killing on Marl road..I hear seh Ninjas son is the one who did it
                  but them pull ninja in cuz him a look peace now and turn his character around with the one umbrella movement but them still want drag him down..

2years him lock up for now Sia without a court hearing
                  dem just trying to rob years off his life..

Comment

From what i can gather and from what mi family a tell me and mi yutes dem
                    It was a killing on Marl road..I hear seh Ninjas son is the one who did it
                    but them pull ninja in cuz him a look peace now and turn his character around with the one umbrella movement but them still want drag him down..

2years him lock up for now Sia without a court hearing
                    dem just trying to rob years off his life..
                    so dem nuh try him inna court yet?

Comment

so dem nuh try him inna court yet?
                      Every time they do its get set back fi a further date
                      2 years now..

Comment

Working...
                      X