Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing Footage: Jamaican Police Caught On Camera Straight Execute Helpless Man->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Now you see why i left my mother island and venture aboard..
    Dem straight gangstas with a license to do them tings..

Beaten and had **** robbed off me so many times ive lost count
    They are behind senseless killings in JA all the time..

State of Emergency was declared because dem a push there weight around
    in Kingston and we nar dweet..
    tell dem, a regular ting dat down here, some of the victim innocent some guilty

Comment

Mi no fin dems killa ganja my bradar. Rude buoy dems pulling dem tings on us.

Sorry I tried. I actually have no idea what I said there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

niether do I....................

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          As you heard the crowd was encouaging the police to shoot him "light him up." When the policemen were arrested the same crowd went a protest and said they should release the policemen. The thing is if the crowd reached him before the police they would have killed him. He killed three persons before he killed his common law wife.
          I was going to ask you what went down. Seems clear.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I don't care what he had done nobody who haven't been judged in a court of law deserve to be punished like a criminal/animal much less being shot, unarmed, in the middle of the road.

Hurts me to look at, people should rise above such actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I don't care what he had done nobody who haven't been judged in a court of law deserve to be punished like a criminal/animal much less being shot, unarmed, in the middle of the road.

Hurts me to look at, people should rise above such actions.
              Yeah I see your logic man, but they live life differently over there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Yeah I see your logic man, but they live life differently over there.
                That's true and I'm not trying sound like a smart ass saying what things should be like over there, but from my own personal moral stand point I can't accept that people, much less police officers, shoot unarmed people in cold blood.

That clip from Puerto Rico posted was just as messed up..

Comment

This **** happens in america too

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

hahah

a so yuh dweet kev?

Wicked tings..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      tell dem, a regular ting dat down here, some of the victim innocent some guilty
                      Thats what dem try fi do..They come a kingston look fi the coke baron man shot up a whole heap of innocent people in the process and ghetto yute nar stand fi dat pure shot a fire back and dem declare war and ting

Mi nuh like how the country a run and the politican and the Leng dem are behind most of the fukery...

Comment

Working...
                      X