Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Martial Arts, tribal or medieval weapon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those in each hand:

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Balanced, Efficient, and more importantly easy to master using when you wield that badboy. You have to watch out like all other weapons in that if you aren't handling it properly it can come back to bite you. I was careless and struck my kneecap with one on a backstroke and I'm sure the tip hit bone.

I had a welt and bone bruise that wasn't much fun at all. Happened as a result of me wanting to master the feel of them.
      Ouch.... Machete is the weapon of the people, easy to yield cheap to produce and part of many everyday lives as a tool. Can have a tragic effect though, look at Rwanda for an example of the carnage that can come when a society reliant on the use of the machete turns it loose on its own.

May not be a glamorous weapon, but I'd take someone versed in using the machete over the gold plated medieval weapons like swords and rapiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        One of those in each hand:

Yeah you really really have to watch out though.

You don't want to hack and slash outright because the counter balanced weight after impact forces the weapon to coil back at you.

The last thing you want is that thing to give you a razor choke hold on the neck.

But see those are ultimately designed for when you're suited up.

Wearing plenty of thick, durable armor.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
          Ouch.... Machete is the weapon of the people, easy to yield cheap to produce and part of many everyday lives as a tool. Can have a tragic effect though, look at Rwanda for an example of the carnage that can come when a society reliant on the use of the machete turns it loose on its own.

May not be a glamorous weapon, but I'd take someone versed in using the machete over the gold plated medieval weapons like swords and rapiers.
          It's horrible yeah the Rwanda episodes. Just horrific.

What I know is that I'm siding with you in that a machete is the blade.

It's lightweight for one, very efficient and has a ring to it when you learn how to strike. Almost effortless.

You don't need force, moreso cunning like throwing a spiral pigskin football.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
            yea man i like those things..in Germany they're legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              yea man i like those things..in Germany they're legal.
              Ever hit someone with one?

I havent. but i one of my homies hit a guy with it in the head and fractured his skull.

Comment

You boys go out toying with weapons make sure you're safe.

Remember they're dirty and not something you can just toy with, you really need to be smart because I know about injury as a direct result of a weapon. Real talk here.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
                  Ever hit someone with one?

I havent. but i one of my homies hit a guy with it in the head and fractured his skull.
                  No..here in Australia they're not legal..in Germany lots of bouncers got one in case **** gets heated.

Comment

Lets get it on

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post

Lets get it on
                      I can see that being used for so many different attacks.

If I strike a bigboy like you with that, I might be in trouble because the points could end up caught in your muscle fiber outside of your body, then after a stinger you react before I can strike again. Plus not to mention strength is such a key facet to wielding weapons as a combatant.

I'm sure you're physically stronger than I am, that I know.

That's a blunt driven weapon with an added injury capacity.

Comment

Working...
                      X